Unexpected Encounters V2

~??? POV~

"That damn, useless brat! What in the world is he thinking about attacking someone then getting all beaten up in return?!"

A man's voice full of anger resonated inside a small room.

"B-But, Your Majesty... If the hero got beaten up, it only means that a far more dangerous existence is roaming in this world... And if that is the case, I am thinking that we should do another hero summoning"

Another man countered the first man's thoughts.

"Are you insane?! Almost all of the court mages are exhausted up until now because of the summoning! How can you say such things casually?!" The king said with a voice that is still full of anger.

"I am properly using my mind, Your Majesty... Even if the court mages are all exhausted, we can still use that brat's magical power to powet up the summoning circle..." The old man explained.

"I see... Then, call that so called hero here, I will talk with him..."

The man ordered.

"Yes, Your Majesty"

The old man then exited the room.

~??? POV~

"Kanada-san, please wait for me!"

A girl's voice resounded along the empty hall.

"What is it that do you need, Tachibana-san?"

The girl called Kanada asked with a flat voice.

"I-I just want to ask if you are fine... I've heard the news about him..." Tachibana said with a sad tone.

Ever since they were young, the three of them were all friends. And their friendship is not just a simple one, it is a kind of friendship bonded by various hardship and laughters.

"I am not fine... It's really frustrating that I haven't even told him about what I feel for him..." Kanada said with a dejected voice.

"I can't say that I feel you but I think that Akatsuki-san will be happy if you are also happy..." Tachibana said as if to easen up her friend's hardship.

As Kanada has heard what Tachibana had said, she started crying so Tachibana gave her a hug.

"I-It's j-just... I-I h-haven't told h-him and yet... H-He is n-now gone!" Kanada said while crying.

"Yes, yes... I know that it is hard for you... But I must say that, we should just think about things that had already happened... What we need to think more is about the future... I think that Akatsuki-san will be happier if you don't cry so much about him..."

Tachibana has always been the older sister type which you can rely on. Even when they were kids, she was the one to defend them against bullies, she is also the one who always patch problems up.

"I-I w-wish Akatsuki-san is still here... B-But I-I k-know that is a-already i-impossible..." Kanada said even though she is starting to stutter in between her words.

As they were talking, the place that they were talking at suddenly started to glow which startled the two of them.

~Akatsuki's POV~

"Achoo! I think someone is talking about me"

He said as he scratched his nose.

"What do you mean, Akatsuki-san?" Mimily asked with a bewildered voice.

"Nothing, don't mind it" Akatsuki then replied to the bewildered Mimily's words.

"If you say so..."