The Giant and Elves?!

There was one girl which is also a giant performing g a dogeza right in front of me.

"H-Hey, are you alright?"

"Yes!"

"So... Why are you doing that?"

"I-I want you to be my master!"

"Master?!"

"I-It's not like that! What I mean is, I want to be your student!"

"Oh... That one... But why me? There sure are others capable other than me, right?"

"There is none!"

"Eh?"

"It's because I have never seen someone before with such monstrous power!"

"So, you are telling me that I am a monster?"

I said as I gave her a scary glare.

"I-It is not like that! It is just, I admire your strength that I cannot find any other words befitting your strength!"

"But, seriously? Why monstrous? There should be... Um..."

Yep, I can't think of any other terms for my 'monstrous' strength.

"Before anything else... I want to ask your name"

"O-Of course! I am named... Um... What was my name again? Oh, right! I am Anne, from the giant race!"

"So... Nice to meet you"

"Yes!"

As she said that, her body suddenly got brighter until I cannot maintain eye contact with her. The light dissipated after a few seconds.

"I transformed my body, master!"

"I-Is that you? Anne?"

"Yes! I have a certain skill which let's me resize my own body according to what I like"

"But... Why did you change your body?"

"Well... I cannot accompany you back if I am a giant, right?"

"Well... That is certainly true... Anyways, I still need to hunt a Demonic Bear"

"Demonic Bear? I just killed one earlier!"

"E-eh?! Then, where is the corpse?"

"I ate it!"

"All of it?"

"Yes!"

This girl... She will be a 'huge' problem. (Vote if you get the pun right there...xD)

I then continued even more deeper into the forest.

"Master, why do you need a Demonic Bear?"

"It is a request from the guild... I need it for money"

"I see..."

She then silently followed me.

After an hour or two of venturing deeper into the forest, I suddenly felt killing intent directed towards us.

"Kill them!"

To my surprise, it was a female's voice that is nice to hear. It is like an enchanting voice.

I then activated my skill •Skill Taker•

•Congratulations! You have learned Intimidation!•

As soon as I saw the skill I immediately used it. As soon as I did, I also directed most of my blood lust to the places where I can perceive they are located.