Demon Lord of Sloth and Reunion

I was woken up by the two sisters, Kuroyami and Eleanor.

"Master..." (Eleanor)

"What is it, Eleanor?"

"Um... N-Nothing!"

She said, while her face is a bit red.

"I see..."

I then didn't asked her about anything and transformed her and Kuroyami into a whip and a sword.

But, before going to the guild, I took my vehicle from Yuna.

"Welcome, Akatsuki-san"

"Thanks... Etto, can I get a subjugation request?"

"Well... All the requests have been taken..."

"All?"

"Yes..."

"I see... Then, something like a rescue request? Or escorting request?"

"There is one for rescuing which may be a bit hard to do..."

"What is it?"

"About, um... Rescuing the kidnapped beastman by a recently awoken Demon Lord"

"Tsk... A Demon Lord, huh... I'll take it then"

"A-Alright... Please be careful"

"Yeah, I will be"

As soon as I got the details for the request, I returned to the inn and took Yuna and the Priestess with me. Of course, Yuna is in her dragon form.

As of now, we are currently heading towards the Pororo Mountain. Although the name sounds funny, it has been said that all monsters here are from B rank and above.

"Um... Why are we going here, exactly?" (Priestess)

"To do a rescue request, and subjugation too"

"S-Subjugation?!" (Priestess)

"Yeah... Although it is not a request yet, but I think I should subjugate it no matter what"

"Subjugating what exactly?"

"A new Demon Lord"

"D-Demon Lord?!"

"Yeah... Is there a problem?"

"Of course there is! It is a Demon Lord, you know?! A Demon Lord!"

"Well... I defeated one though..."

"T-Thats true... But, it is still not appropriate to fight it with only us" (Saintess)

"I'm not asking you to fight, I only brought you here to provide support for us"

"I see... So I don't need to fight?"

"Yeah... I won't let you get hurt"

"B-baka..."

The Saintess looks cute. I think I changed my mind about her a bit.

We have arrived on top of the abandoned castle at the foot of the mountain after an hour since I am the only one who can withstand ultrasonic speed.

"Let's go inside... Yuna, transform into a human for now"

"Yes, Master"

After she have transformed, we entered the castle. I have expected that the inside of the castle are all rubbish but, everything is maintained, as if someone is maintaining it.

As we were walking deeper into the castle, we sometime encounter low level monsters, but I just killed them with a flick of my finger.

After a few minutes, we are now currently standing in front of a huge door.