Air Bike?!

As the Saintess have suggested, I am now currently planning on how should I create more destruction and chaos as I infiltrate the kingdom's castle.

I am not that kind of person who wants to infiltrate silently and escape silently. To put it simply, I want them to fear me more than they fear the demon lords.

"Akatsuki-san, why are you grinning? It is scary"

"Sorry, my bad... I have just thought of a very, very good thing"

"I-I see... Would you like to share it with me?"

"Uh... Sure. Well, I plan to infiltrate the castle and steal something from the national treasury"

"I see... So, how will you do it, Akatsuki-san?"

"Simple. I will barge in and kill those who will be on the way"

"T-Thats... It's too simple"

"Of course... Didn't I just said that it is simple?"

"Well... You certainly did"

If you are wondering who I am talking to, it is still the Saintess. I just let her address me Akatsuki-san.

"Um... You can stay here, but don't you ever leave or I will kill you"

"I-I got it"

I then left her with some silver coins for her food as I went to the kingdom.

I have finally arrived after a few minutes because I have been utilizing the most of my stats.

"You! You are not from here, who are you?!"

"Well..."

I then took out the rolled paper that the Duke gave me.

"Y-You are the new Duke?!"

"Yes, Aldredus-san appointed me"

"I-I see... I am sorry for my rudeness"

The guard then let me enter the City's gate.

"Why are the people seem wary of something?"

"Well, I guess you still don't know... Someone kidnapped the Saintess and we are currently searching for her whereabouts and the Hero, Hage-sama is furiously angry because as I have heard, he really likes the Saintess"

It was me who abducted her though.

"I see..."

I then continued walking and went to the adventurer's guild the guard pointed me.

I then entered the door. As soon as I did, all of the people inside turned their attention to me.

"Welcome, are you perhaps, a new adventurer?"

"No, I am an ?-ranked"

"A-An -"

"Don't tell it out loud"

"I-I am sorry... Um, perhaps, are you acquainted with the Guild Master of Itsu?"

"Yeah... He said that his master is the same as me"

"S-So, you are also an otherworlder?"

"Y-Yeah..."

"Then, are the heroes your comrades?!"

"Well... Not exactly... I can say, they're acquaintances"

"I see"

"So... Um, are there any request which pays for a reasonable amount?"

"Well... There is still a subjugation request for a Wind Dragon"

"Wind Dragon?"

"It is a type of dragon which can use magic related to it's magic attribute which is wind. One is said to be located near the Forest of the Dead"

"Forest of the Dead? Where can I see that?"

"It is at the end of the kingdom's border and is between the kingdom and the Beastmen territory..."

"I see... How long will it take to get there?"

"A carriage will take at the very least of three days, so I recommend that you use an Air Bike"

"Air Bike?"

"Yes, our guild sells Air Bike. An Air Bike is much faster than a carriage for the reason that it is hovering in the air instead of going on a road..."

"I see... How much will one cost?"

"One Air Bike costs 10 gold coins"

"Alright, I will get one"

"Please wait here"

She then left her counter and returned after a few minutes.

"We still need you to test drive it since it will be bad if an adventurer is to be injured because of our improper guidance"

"I see... Please lead the way"

She then turned around and walked. I then followed her to the exterior of the guild.

"This is the Air Bike?"

"Yes... It is powered by magic stones which contains magic power"

"Do you also sell magic stones here?"

"Yes... An A ranked stone costs 5 gold and it is one of the few stones which can store magic power directly"

"I see... I will buy three so I will still have some spare..."

"Alright, I will get the magic stones, please wait here. You can also try it while I am gone"

"Okay"

She then left so I rode the so called Air Bike. But no matter how I look at it, it looks like a hovercraft that can be seen in sci-fi movies.

"I am now, back?"

I am currently doing different stunts on the Air Bike. As soon as I noticed her, I got down and apologized.

"S-Sorry... I think I overdid it..."

"It's fine... Here are the magic stones. The total will be 25 gold coins"

"Alright"

I then took out 25 gold coins.

"I have properly received the exact amount. Thank you for your purchase"

I then rode the Air Bike and went to the Forest of the Dead.

As I am currently on the way, I noticed something. The bike is seriously slow. I think it only runs up to 40kph.

As I have remembered that it runs with magic, I tried to mix my own magic to the stone. As soon as a little of my magic was mixed, it suddenly sped up to the point that it is as fast as the speed of a bullet from a gun.

As soon as it became like that, I have arrived at the Forest of the Dead sooner than what I have expected.

Now, let's hunt some Wind Dragons!

To Be Continued(Probably)

Dedicated to
@Rossary-chan
@CokeCupCola
@viseol