What You Share

Chloe's P.O.V.
I'm so bored right now. It's half past one and I can't sleep. Everyone seems to sleep, and I won't bother waking them up. I'm just laying here. In my bed. Starring at the celling, with NOTHING to do. Literally nothing. This is so boooooriiiing!

Maybe I could post a selfie on Instagram? Yes, I should definitely do that! It's been a while since I last posted, so why not.
I get up and turn on the light. I grab my phone and open Instagram. After a few tries, I finally get the right angle. I upload the picture and write the caption "Can't sleep :( Sooooo boring". Now I just have to wait for someone to see it.

After a few boring minutes a notification appears on my phone. But it's not one of the usual likes or comments. It's a message request. The account is called "BecaMitch1992" and have a black profile picture. I frown slightly. I do not and have never known a "BecaMitch1992".
As curiosity takes over I accept the request. The first message already appears on my screen:
- You look beautiful
Again I frown. Who is this person? I mean of course it's a woman, like Beca. Duh? No one names a boy Beca. It's a girls name. I decide to reply:
- Who are you?
- Bet you look even more beautiful with no shirt on
Okay, now I'm starting to get pretty scared. Who the hell is this creepy woman?!
- WHAT?!
- I pay well
- How much?
- 100$
Well... this is interesting. That's a lot for a picture. Wait! Nonono Chloe! You are not planning on what i think you are right now! Don't even consider it! You are not going to send a nude to a completely stranger! No matter how much you're offered!
- I thank you for the compliment, but I'm not doing it
- 125$
- No
- 150$
- I said no!
- Fine! 200$
Alright now we're talking. Screw what I just said, that's a pretty nice amount of money. I just have to be sure she won't fool me.
- I want the money first
- I knew you would come to one's senses.
- Just send the money
- Someone's getting impatient, huh?
- Haha you are soooo funny
God, why am I doing this?
You have received 200$ from BecaMitch1992
Oh, now I remember. Waiiiit... SHE WAS SERIOUS?! OMG!! Now I have to send her some kind of nude! Shit shit shit shit... This is NOT good!!
- Your turn
- Ehmm... 2 sec.
Calm down Chloe, it's gonna be alright. Just... take of you shirt and take a picture. Can't be that hard, can it?
I take of my shirt to reveal my bra. I then take a picture and send it.
- That's not what I payed for
- You said without shirt?!
- Do you really think i payed 200$ for something I can see in every underwear store? Take it off!
Oh shit. Not the response i expected. Well, I kinda have to do it sooo...
I unhook my bra, which expose my whole torso. I take a picture and send it.
- Good girl
That's it. It's over. No more creepy texting to me. Great job Chloe! I mentally high-five myself.
- More
Wait what?! I thought we were done. Like, FOREVER!
- No i don't want to anymore
- You don't want to know what's going to happen if you refuse
Now I'm seriously freaking out. This only happens in movies and stuff. Not for ordinary girls like me! I just got threatened to send nudes, by a complete stranger! But she's right though. I really don't want to know what's going to happen.
So here I go again: Take the picture, send it.
- I have already seen that
- Then What do you want?!
- I want a full picture of your body
- And how am I supposed to do that??
This is so frustrating! First she wanted a shirtless picture, but then she wanted a bra-less picture and now she wants a complete nude?! My arm aren't even long enough to capture my whole body. No one have an arm that long. Make a decision woman!!
- Don't you have a full body mirror?
- Oh...
- Now send it
- Alright alright, just give me a moment!
Uhrg she is so demanding! Who does she think I am? The Flash?!

I open my belt, pull of my pants and then my socks. I'm NOT taking off my panties. I place myself in front of the mirror and turn on flash. If someone other than us should see this, they won't be able to recognise me.
I put the phone in front of my face and take the picture. I don't like this, it makes me feel like a cheap slut.
I send the picture.
- You really are stupid, aren't you?
- What do you mean, I just sent the picture?
- Yeah. WITH you panties. I want one WITHOUT
- NO! I'm not going to keep on sending you pictures like some other slut! Cause that's exactly what I feel like right now. So stop texting me, because I'm done with this. IT'S OVER!!
That felt good. I finally got all my frustrations out.
- I'm sorry
- Wow, really?! You think a simple "sorry" can take it back?! I feel like a freaking whore now and it's all your fault!!
- I warned you
- Wait, what do you mean??
- I'm outside
I'm so scared, I think I'll throw my guts up soon. This is the scariest thing I've ever experienced in my whole life. My legs and hands are shaking. I should never have accepted the message request.

The first tears begins to fall down my face. My vision becomes blurry. I'm crying violently.
"Help me. SOMEONE HELP ME!!" I cry out loud. But I know all too well that no one will hear me scream. The nearest house is over a mile away.

My whole body is shaking uncontrollably, as I slowly approach my window.
And out there in the yard she stands. Beca. I look down at her with fear.
The light on her phone slightly lightens up her face just enough, so I can see some of her facial features. She's actually beautiful.
Why couldn't she have asked me out like a normal human being?!
She slowly looks up and we make eye contact. My red puffy eyes meet her cold glare. We stare at each other for a moment.
Right now I'm more than grateful to have my room on first floor.

Suddenly she runs away. Where is she going? The only thing that way is the old backdoor. That can't be locked.
Shit she's on her way in! I throw my phone on the bed, grab my shirt in the hurry, jump down the stairs while I put on my shirt, sprint through the house and finally slam my body against the backdoor. Then comes silence. I'm waiting for her to break in, but nothing happens.

I don't know how long I've been standing here, frozen on the spot. It feels like forever, but it's probably only been about 5 minutes or something.
Slowly I pull away from the door. I silently open it and take a look outside. My hands are holding tight on the door and the doorframe as I scan the yard. There's completely silent. With a relieved sigh I close the door again.
I made it! I can't believe it!! A big proud smile appears on my face as relief floods through me. I nearly laugh by relief.

Triumphant I make my way back to my room. I can't stop thinking about how close that was. I don't know what would have happened, but I'm SO glad I didn't find out. If I had been maybe only a few seconds slower, I don't think I would have made it. I would probably...

I freeze. What was that? I swear I heard something. Could it be? Nah it can't be.
I continue my triumph walk towards my room.
WAIT! I heard something again!
I turn around to take a look. Nothing. It was probably just my imagination.
Then out of nowhere I see her. She quickly approaches me and before I even get to scream she covers my mouth.
"I warned you" she says. Then everything goes black.