An Angel

This is a sequel to Dust!
It will contain a lot of spoilers, and won't make any sense if you haven't read Dust.
Therefore I highly recommend reading Dust, if you haven't already.

—————————————

No one's P.O.V.
"It's time Beca." A loud voice said.
"Hey, I know you! And time for what?" Beca asked curious.
"It's time to bring back an angel."
"Wait, why?"
"But first, the red haired girl."
Beca's eyes instantly lit up. "Chloe!"
"She isn't feeling very well."
Beca's smile faded. "What happened? If it's those guys from before, I swear I'm gonna kick their a..."
"You need to help her make the right decision." The voice interrupted her. "You have 24 hours, till the sun sets completely. You know what happens afterwards."
"But how do I know if it's the right decision?"
"You will know what's right. You're not her guardian angel for nothing."
"I am well aware of that." Beca answered.
She didn't get a response back. Instead the sharp white light appeared and blinded Beca.

When the light was gone, she reopened her eyes. Confused but curious she slowly spun around and took in her surroundings. She stood in the middle of a big parking lot. There were some cars here and there, but beside that she was alone. Behind her was a double sided town road. Not a small one, but for sure not a big one either. She finally looked up at the big building the parking lot belonged to. BARDEN HOSPITAL stood with big red letters in the top left corner.
Hospital...Why would she be at a hospital? What hard decisions can you make at a hospital? Beca thought. It could be... no it can't be... wait, she could be dying! Beca immediately sprinted towards the hospital with one thing on her mind only: To find Chloe.

"Chloe? Chloe! Where are you?" Don't do anything, I'm coming!" Beca shouted, as she ran through the front doors.
"Excuse me miss, will you please stop running and shouting? It's bothering the hospitalised patients and others." The desk lady said with blank expression.
"I'm sorry, but can you help me find Chloe?" she asked out of breath.
"Chloe... what?"
"Chloe... I actually don't remember ever hearing it."
"Okay, I'll try to search for her then. Let me see." The desk lady began typing stuff on a computer while Beca waited impatiently.
"We actually have a few Chloe's: Chloe Andrews, Chloe Beale, Chloe Edwards, Chloe Stanaland..."
"I don't think I'll recognise a last name I've never heard." Beca interrupted and forced a smile. "But thank you for trying. Wait, do you know if any of them are red haired?"
"No I don't know if any of these women have red hair." The woman said and looked at her as to say: I've never met any of these women, how should I know?
"Urgh okay, I'll just wait then." Beca sighed. "Is this the main entrance?"
"Yes it is. You can sit over there." The woman pointed at the opposite side of the room, where a few cheap looking chairs with small pillows stood.
"Thanks." Beca trudged towards the chairs and sat down with a thud.

As time passed by, Beca had gradually become more and more tired. When she then finally managed to fall asleep, a familiar voice woke her up. 
"Beca? Is that you??"
Beca slowly looked up, not completely trusting her ears.
"Yes it is! I can't believe it's you, it's been so long! I thought you'd be gone forever. What are you doing here?"
Beca's eyes had finally adjusted and she realised her ears wasn't playing her a trick. "Aubrey?"
"Yes! I'm so glad to see you again." Aubrey pulled Beca into a massive hug. "How are you?"
"I don't know really... I'm tired from waiting, I've just arrived and I can't find Chl..." Beca awakened right away. "Hey you know where Chloe is right?"
"Yeah, I've just visited her."
"Visited?"
"Yes, visited." Aubrey said with a sad expression.
"Oh..." Beca looked down. "Can you bring me to her?"
"Of course, follow me." Aubrey walked toward a staircase and Beca quickly followed.