Together Bechloe

Shout out to ankooch for recommending this idea.
I really appreciate that!

No one's P.O.V.
Life can't be more great than it is now. Beca and Chloe just moved in together and are ready to start a new life together.
They can't wait to explore the new city, meet new people and make new friends.
But not now. Because at moment Beca is preparing a surprise for Chloe. A really special surprise. Something that involves her, a box with a new piece of jewellery, some rose petals and a fancy suit.
Beca's busy altering all the rose petals when Chloe knocks on the door.
"Beca is everything alright in there? You've been quiet for a while now," she asks.
"Yeah everything's alright Babe. Can you just wait out there for a moment? I have something special for you. A huge surprise."
"Uhhh what is it? I wonder what it will be."
"You don't have to wonder much longer," Beca answers. She quickly unlocks the door and drops to the floor on one knee.
"You can come in now," she yells.
"I'm coming, I can't wait to see the surpri..." Chloe's jaw drops to the floor as she sees Beca. Shock pumps through her body. "Oh, my..."
"Chloe Beale. The first time we met I felt something that I had never felt before. I started to wonder what this strange feeling could be. But the following days, every time we touched, every second we had eye contact, every time I saw your cute smile, it became more and more clear: I was in love with you. And when we finally came together... nothing can describe how happy I felt at that moment. It was like a free fall rollercoaster, just with love and happiness instead of fear and screams and the thought that you're going to die. Sorry bad example," Beca chuckles nervously. "Well back to the point: Chloe, you make me so happy, and I am so grateful to have you in my life. Will you make me the happiest little person in the world and marry me? Please?" Beca asks, smiling widely.
At this point Chloe already had tears in her eyes. "Of course I will marry you, how's that even a question?!" Chloe throws herself at Beca. Their lips connect and...

Beep beep beep beep...
Beca groans as her alarm clock goes of. Maybe if she concentrates hard enough, she can go back to sleep and continue the dream. She squeezes her eyes shut.
Beep beep beep beep...
Tired and slightly annoyed Beca turns around and gives her alarm clock a big smack. It stops. Now comes the wonderful sound of silence. She closes her eyes again.
Ding!
"Uhhrgg what have I done to not deserve a good nights sleep?!" She groans. Her hand fumbles around the bed table, till she finally finds her phone. She turns it on, and checks the message.
From Chloe:
- Morning Babe, slept well? <3
Alright not so bad after all. She types a reply:
- Yes, best dream ever!
- Uhh, was I in it??
- You sure was
- What was it about?
- We were just moved in together, and then I asked you to marry me
- OMG!! What did I say?
- You said yes, and then we kissed!
- No way, that's SO cute!!
- I know right?
- Yes it is! See you at school?
- Uhhrg we have school?!
- Yes we have, and I can't wait to see your beautiful face
- Aww you too. Just sad we can't hold hands :(
- One day we'll get the courage to show the rest of the world our love <3
- Can't wait for that day
- Me either. See you at school!
- See ya

Beca gets up and prepares herself for the day. She puts on some clothes and brushes her hair.
Afterwards she goes to the kitchen to eat breakfast.
While eating, her mind drifts back to her and Chloe's previous texts.
They have been together since Chloe moved in next door, over a year ago. They came out to their families after about half a year. Luckily they accepted them and supported their life choice. But they're still scared to tell the rest of the world, especially the peoples at school. Except for Emy of course. She has been shipping them since the day they first met. At that point they had already been together for about two months, and were more than scared when Emy suddenly yelled: "WHY DON'T YOU TWO JUST COME TOGETHER?! You're Beca and Chloe. Together you're Bloe. And everyone loves a good Bloe. RIGHT GUYS? YOU ALL LOVE BLOE!"
Beca smiles at the memory. Even though they were scared people would find out, it's still a funny story.