0.2

AN:/ Italics are significant words or inner thoughts

Jungwoo's POV

Class was over, meaning school officially ended for the day. Doyoung and I got up from our seats and walked down the hallway together. We didn't say anything to each other but nothing was awkward. I started to notice the stares the two of us got. Why are people looking? Is it because Doyoung is usually alone? As if he read my mind Doyoung spoke up, "I never walk or talk to anyone that's probably why they're staring, sorry." I shook my head, "It's no problem." We walked out of the building and to the school parking lot where my car was. "Did you drive here today?" I asked Doyoung. "I don't drive to school since I live really close." I nodded my head and walked towards my car.

"Holy shit you said you had money but damn!" Doyoung exclaimed. This is the first time he's ever raised his voice. I laughed bit, "I got it as a sixteenth birthday gift." Doyoung gave me a shocked look. Cute. We got in the car and drove to the same cafe I visit every morning. Eventually we arrived. The worker must've saw me pull up because they handed me my usual drink as soon as we walked in. I smiled at the employee and gave her exact change. I mumbled a quick 'thank you' while Doyoung and I walked to the seats at the back of the cafe. ''Let's get started.'' I suggested. Doyoung nodded taking out his folders and books from his backpack.

I noticed how neat and organized everything was. I started to take out my things cursing at how disorganized I was. I may have good grades but I have a tendency to just throw papers in my backpack instead of putting them in folders. When I finally got everything out, I looked up to see Doyoung giving me an amused look. "Your backpack is a mess.'' ''Oh! Really? I didn't notice.'' I said in sarcastic tone causing Doyoung to chuckle a bit. We worked peacefully for a couple hours. I kept my eye on the time since my curfew is eight o'clock but I didnt worry since it was only six. Doyoung and I made small talk learning about how we have similar taste in movies and music.

Everything was fine until Doyoung looked out the window. His face went from content to anger. I looked out the window as well and saw what caused the sudden change in mood. It was Jaehyun and Johnny. They were pretty much Taeyong's lackeys and to make matters worse the two of them were walking towards the cafe. Doyoung looked at me and said, ''They're gonna try and start something.'' I then shook my head, ''We're in a public place, they won't do anything.'' I didn't really believe my statement and neither did Doyoung. In fact my statement was most likely wrong. Doyoung and I were the only customers here, I mean yeah there's an employee but the most she could do is call the cops, but then everyone gets in trouble.

Jaehyun and Johnny walked into the cafe and immediately went to the register ordering as if they didn't see us. I was hoping they didn't. Unfortunately Jaehyun looked over and saw us. I watched as he turned to Johnny, whispered something to him, and received his drink. They walked over to us with smirks on their faces. When they got to our table Doyoung immediately stood up getting in Jaehyun's face causing them to back up a bit. ''Whoa dude, fucking chill.'' Jaehyun said holding his free hand up defensively. Johnny then spoke up, ''We were just coming over to say hi.'' I scoffed and said in a annoyed tone, ''Yeah, sure.'' ''Shut up fag.'' Jaehyun shot back.

Doyoung grabbed Jaehyun by the collar harshly causing him to spill his drink a little. ''Get the fuck out of here.'' Doyoung sneered. ''Or what?'' Johnny asked in a teasing tone. Doyoung didn't say anything, all he did was let go of Jaehyun's collar and sit back down. Out of no where Jaehyun threw his drink in my face causing me to yelp and jump up. This gave Johnny an opportunity to wrap his arm around my neck putting me in a choke hold. Everything happened so fast I had no way to defend myself. Doyoung got up to try to help me but was stopped by Jaehyun punching him in the gut. Doyoung doubled over which gave Jaehyun the chance to shove him. I was elbowing Johnny in an attempt to escape but I wasn't strong enough.