0.3

AN:/ Italics are significant words or inner thoughts

Jungwoo's POV

It was only third hour and I was officially done with the day. Since I have a slight limp everyone automatically assumed that I was  out having sex last night. I'm not even half way through the day and at least twenty people have made a harsh comment about me. I looked at the clock and sighed. 10:15, thirty more minutes. I sighed again putting my head in my arms, ignoring the teacher completely. I got little to no sleep at night and this boring lecture wasn't helping.

A couple minutes passed and a note landed on the corner of my desk, causing me to take my head out of my arms. I hesitantly picked it up and read it. slut. I stared at the word completely unamused. "Jungwoo!" I heard the teacher say. I immediately sat up and looked at the man standing in front of my desk, "Why are you passing notes?" I immediately shook my head, "I'm not sir." He ignored my statement and held out his hand. I gave him the note and he read it quietly to himself.

The teacher then sighed, crumpled up the paper, and went back to teaching. I stared at the clock hoping that time would pass quicker. After what felt like forever the bell rang dismissing the class. However before I could leave my teacher motioned for me to stay back. I rolled my eyes and sighed knowing what he was going to ask me. "Jungwoo, why do you let them bother you? Tell the principal." Fuck the principal. I was bullied severely freshmen year since that's when I came out as gay.

I personally talked to the principal and I remember exactly what she said. "You brought these problems on yourself since you chose to be gay. It's like someone does drugs but the complains because people are calling them a crackhead or a druggie." I walked out of her office immediately. I've never talked to anyone so dumb in my life. My sexuality and drugs are not the same fucking thing. I didn't realize how lost in my thoughts I was till I heard my teacher calling my name.

I shook my head and mumbled a quick 'I'm fine' before speed walking out of the class room. I made my way to the lunch. Cliché but lunch is my favorite time of the day because I'm able to sit with my best friends. I went to my usual table and was greeted by Lucas, Sicheng, Yuta, and Mark. I gave them a smile as they greeted. "Whoa! Jungwoo you look like shit." Lucas said bluntly. I would've been offended if it was anyone else but since it was Lucas, I could care less.

He was right anyways. I only did the bare minimum of my hygienic routine which includes shower, teeth, and deodorant. I couldn't be bothered to fix my hair or put on moisturizer. Mark hit Lucas in the arm laughing a bit, "Don't be an ass." I smiled as I watched everyone mingle and talk amongst themselves. I noticed Sicheng looking at me every now and then, he most likely noticed my limp. He's the only person on earth that knows about my dad.

I saw him take out his phone and type something, then he handed it to me. Did he hit you? I only nodded my head and Sicheng gave me a sad look. A couple minutes passed and I haven't said anything which no one really questioned because when it comes to groups I don't really talk much. I was enjoying my lunch while listening to Yuta's story about how he backed into his mom's car, denting it. Everything was fine until I felt ice cold milk get poured down my back.

I stood up and turned my head facing Jaehyun. He smirked and drank the last of the milk in the carton. "What the fuck is your problem Jaehyun!" Lucas said getting up quickly. "Why are you guys so sensitive? I'm only messing around." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Yuta got up from his seat and walked towards Jaehyun, "Stop acting cool. You just look stupid with your forming bruises." Jaehyun took his arm off of me and grabbed Yuta by the collar.