: nine :

: nine :

I sat at the kitchen table with Ethan opposite me and Alexys in her high chair. Ethan came over to check in on me because the last time I saw him, about 2 weeks ago, I hadn't even told Simon yet. I had just finished explaining what happened when I went to tell Simon about his daughter.

"Is that it?" He asked seeming annoyed with Simon's reaction. I'm not surprised. I was surprised when Ethan beat him up when we broke up but since then I've had a lot of trust in Ethan and that's probably why we're closer siblings than what we used to be. 3 years ago Ethan and I could only tolerate each other and sometimes that was hard. Over the past few years we've grown closer, especially when I found out I was pregnant. He was the only person there for me, when my parents went crazy and I moved out for a while he was the only person who still stood by me. He convinced Mum and Dad to let me move back, it took a while but he was the only person fighting for me. Since then I've seen him in a whole new light.

"No he showed up a couple days ago actually" I said standing up to attend to the beeping microwave.

"Saying what?" Ethan asked as I pulled Alexys's bottle from the microwave and tested it on my wrist

"He apologized to me... for everything. Then he told me he wants to be around" I told him as I sat back down and placed the bottle in front of Alexys

"Do you believe him?" He asked. I couldn't answer, I don't really know if I do.

"What are you going to do then?" He asked seeing that I couldn't find an answer.

"I guess I'll give him a chance. I mean, this is his daughter, I can't just tell him and hide her away from him. I'll probably invite him to come out with me today, I'm taking Alexys out because I want to go grab some stuff so we will probably go to the park" I said helping Alexys hold her bottle steady as she drinks.

"Call him now" Ethan said

"What?" I asked slightly confused

"Call him now so he shows up while I'm still here. We're still mates but I don't trust him when it comes to you and he knows that. I need him to know that I still know everything that's going on so it stops him if he's planning on doing anything dodgy." He explained. I understand where he's coming from and I appreciate that he's doing it but at the same time I don't want him to scare Simon off from being a father figure in his daughter's life.

"Okay" I nodded.

"Watch her please, I'm gonna go get dressed and call him" I said before walked upstairs. I went into my room and closed the door behind me, I then walked over to my wardrobe. I browsed over my selection of tops, jumpers, coats, dresses and whatever else hangs in there before pulling out a long sleeved grey top with a scooped neckline and black duster coat. I then dug through my chest of drawers to pull out some high waist black skinny jeans with some rips up and down the legs. I dialed Simon's number, put it on speaker phone and threw my phone on the bed so I could start changing. As it rang I changed my underwear to a matching black set, simply but still sexy if I do say so myself.

"Hello?" I heard from my phone

"Hey, are you free today?" I asked as I put deodorant on

"Erm... What time?" He asked

"Now." I suggested

"Sure, I guess so. What do you wanna do?" He asked

"I was going to take Alexys to the park and grab a few things from the shops while I'm- we're out" I replied

"That's cool, you want me to come over now?" He asked

"That would be good" I chuckled, we said our goodbyes and the call ended with him telling me he'd be here in about ten minutes. I quickly finished getting ready, not bothering to put makeup on and threw my hair into a ponytail. I slipped on my black flats and went downstairs with my baby bag on my shoulder.

"Simon should be here any minute so let me get this little one ready" I said when I came back into the kitchen where Ethan and Alexys were. I put the baby bag on one of the dining chairs and asked Ethan to clean up his plates and let Simon in when he gets here. I took Alexys upstairs, changed her nappy and put a pink long sleeve top with white leggings and pink shoes that Oliver got her for her birthday. I put a white headband on her head to keep her hair out of her face and took her back downstairs. Finally, ready to go out, we headed back downstairs to wait for Simon.

{a/n}

sorry for no updates in a while i've been quite busy w school and stuffs but THANK YOU FOR 1K xoxo