Chapter 2: Flight 352 to New York Delta Airlines

"Ari get up! It's time to go." I rolled over and fell onto the fall with a loud bang. "ooowww" I groan curling up and hoing back to sleep on the floor. "Ariana are you up? We need to get ready to go if we want to cath our flight."

She said knocking on the door and coming in. "Arianna get up! We need to go breakfast is on the table you can eat it on the way. Come on get up lets go." she said shakong me violently. I let out an irritated groan and push myself in an upright position.

"Okay okay im up im up." I said rubbing my eyes and stretching. "Good get dressed and meet your father and I down stairs." " O-yawn combined with another stretch- kay" I yawned as she made her out of my room and down the hall. I stood to my feet and stumbled into the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked into my room and I put on my sweats. I pulled a plain white Tee over my head and a pair of pink sweat pants on. I didn't feel like putting on the sweat jacket at that moment so I tied it around my waist.

I pulled my charger out of the outlet and shoved my phone in my pocket and the charger in my purse. I tugged my suite case and laptop off of my bed and lugged it down the stairs. My mom and dad where siting in the kitchen having their morning coffee. When my dad saw me struggling to carry my things down the stairs he ran over and relieved me of my luggage.

He set it down by the rest of the luggage and went back into the kitchen with me following close behind. "I thoug-" I was interpreted by a honking. "Oh the taxi's here." my mom beamed. "Everyone grab a bag!" my dad instructed.

"Oh and Ari your breakfast is in the brown bag on the counter don't forget to bring it." she callednover her shoulder. "Uh..." I looked around the room beforeni saw it sitting beside the sink. "Got it" I exclaimed. I grabbed my thimgs and dragged 'em onto tje porch before turning and closing the door and clicking it locked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Please take off your shoes jewelry belts and anything metal off and put it in a bin." shouted the airport security. "This is so frustrating. Is this really necessary? " I ask. "Yes very. Do you want some crazy person bring a wepon onto the plane?" My dad rebuked.

"No bit I kean it's to early for this." I sighed. "If this is the price to pay to insure our safteynthan so be it. " he said shrugging off his jacket off. I pull of my sneakers and walk through the x-ray scanning machine.

After about two hours we finally make it through customs. In about 30 minutes well be boarding the plane. At least thats what the cute guy on the intercom announced. Im bored out of my mind right know I have nothing to do and no one to talk to.

None of my friends would be up this early expecially because it's summer. The holiday was made for sleeping in. I finally dexide that if I sit here doimg nothimg any longer it just might kill me. "Hey mom im gonna go walk aeound a bit I can't just sit here it's killing me." I explain.

"Yeah thats fine." she chuckled. "don't go to far though." ahe warned. "I won't" I called ober my shoulder speeding off into the other direction. I walked into a starbucks and got a cotton candy Frappé. I walk out of the store and walk to. . .I don't know really.

I walk and walk as people pass me running to catch their flights or just attending to other things. I continue to walk when I start to get that feeling like someone's watching me. I look over to my right and I see a man lookimg me up and down.

I give him a disgusted look and pick yp the pase a little. I feel him eyeing me omve again. I stop and turn around . He looks at me and a smirk spreads across his lips and he winks at me. I shoot him a death glare " Fuck off pervert.I will mace you!" I shout. He puts his hands in defense and keeps walking.

I let out a sigh of relief and lool up at the clock. "Flight 352 to New York New York Delta Airlines is now prepared for departure." The person on the intercom announced. "Shit shit shit shit shit." I.curse myself running into the direction I came from.

I run and I come to a fork I don't remember which way I came. "Damn it" I say raising my hand restingnmy forearm ony head. I look up and see the starbucks cup in my hand. "Oh my god starbucks! That was this way!" I proclaim running down the hall.

I see a women arguing with my parents and I pick up speed. I finally meet them and I'm out of breath. My mom sighs in relief and the flight attendant still looks irritated. "So. . .sorry starbucks lost. . .creepy man. . .pepper spray. . . announcement. . . starbucks running. . .here." I breath.

Everyone looks at me funny I ignore them and hand the ladyt ticket and she gives me a fake smile and says "You may board the plane now. . .immediately the gates should have closed 3 minutes ago you are holding us up." we shufled in as she called "Have a nice flight remeber Deltas the way to go." she recited.

"Have a nice flight" I mocked "And remember" my dad added. "Deltas the way to." we said in unison mocking the rudw woman at the gate. We all burst out laughing as we boarded the plane. "Maybe this won't be so bad." I thought to myself.

All eyes where on us when we came in. We found our seats. . .well my I didn't. We were seperated. My parents were sitting towards the front and I was closer to the back. I struggled to find my seat and when I did I was quick to get to it. Their was a girl abouty age sitting their asleep.

I felt the eyes of the other passengers on me. I plopped down in the seat and stared at the ground sheilding myself from thw death stares. The girl next to me sprung awake. "Oh im so-" I began. "Madeline?!" I asked? "Ariana!" she beamed.

"Wow."