Chapter 6 : Damn im slow

"Taxi!" Liam called sticking his hand out hailing the cab. The car came and weaved in between a few cars and parked in front of us. Frank, Liam, and Mads sat in the back leaving me in the front seat. "Where am I goin'?" Asked the driver throwing his cigarette out the window.

"Uuh..." I said looking at Liam. "Oh uh can you take us to Jackson Whole?" He asked. "Yup." and with that we where off to the races. "So Jackson Whole..." Mads trailed off.  "Yea their know for their burgers their amazing but that's not the reason why their so well know. Well not the only reason but the big reason is just that the shits are huge like the size of you're face and their really really good." He said.  "You'd love it." Frank addded looking between me and Mads.

"Wow that sounds really unhealthy- oh it is." Frank interrupted. "Im in!" We all laughed finally reaching our destination we scrambled out of the car. Mads reached into her bag for some money to pay the driver but Frank and Liam insisted on paying.

We walked in and we where seated at a table with high legged chairs like the table. "What can I get you this evening?"

-

"I can't eat anymore I tried and I can't I just can't." Mads sighed sitting back in her chair. Me and the guys just laughed at her as she groaned shitting her eyes. "It was hella good though I have no regrets!" She sticking her pointer finger in the air making us laugh.

"What's next?" Frank asked Liam. "I don't know we could take them to the Bronx Zoo?" He shrugged.  "Oooh the zoo!" I asked excitedly. "No we can't go to the Bronx we won't make it back in time for that dinner." Frank said. "Oh yea I forgot about that." He explained. "So... no zoo?" I ask sadly. "No love not today but we still have some time we could do something more local and just as fun." Liam said reassuringly.

"We can go. . ." He started contemplating his next words carefully. "Oh what about Madame Tussauds?" Frank asked. "Yea thats perfect!" Liam exclaimed happily. "Madame Tussauds?" I asked. "Yea the wax museum its great you'll love it. " he said jumping up from his seat.

"C'mon lets go on an adventure!" He said pulling me off of the chair. "Okay okay lets do it lets go on an adventure! " I beamed. We paid for the food and ran out if the wonderfully wonderful establishment and hailed a cab. "Where you guy goin?" The woman asked from the front seat. "On an adventure! " me and Liam squealed.

"Yes darling but where?" She asked chuckling to herself.  "Oh don't mind them Madame Tussauds please." Frank said. "Ooh roll down your window Mads." Liam said. She did as he had asked and rolled down the window next to him and I.

He stuck his body out if the car and screamed "I love New York!" Me and Maddie followed his action without hesitation. "We love New York!" A few people yelled for us to shut up and sone gave us dirty looks. We ignored them and enjoued being tourist.

"Here we are." Stacy (the driver)exclaimed coming to a stop. We pulled back into the car and opened the door and stepped out. 

-

"Oh my god Vin Disel!" I screamed running over to the wax figure. "Holly mother of pearl it is!" Frank gasped sarcastically.  "Shut up and take our picture." I said tossing my phone to him. "Okay fine but your taking one of me and Adam Levine." He said clicking the camera.

"Ari oh my god! They have Harry Styleeeeeeeesssss!" She screamed jumping up and down pulling me away from Adam Levine as Liam and Frank tried despretly to catch up with us. We walked up ti him and their where two girls taking a bunch of pictures with him. We stepped up and pushed them out of the way and took out our phones. "Uh excuse you we where taking a photo and we where also here for so if you'll excuse me." Said one of the girls stepping up to Maddie.

'Oooh bad move bitch.'

"No actually im fine but you can wait a moment." Maddie said smiling fakely. "No you cam wait we wher r here first!" She said taking a step closer. Maddie has a bit of a temper and gets mad very very easily and I sense she's holding back but this girl is trending on dangered waters.

"You need to back up. " Maddie said through gritted teeth. "Make me bitch!" "Okay." Maddie right hooked that bitch right in the mouth. Her friend came up and tried to come at Maddi I kicked her in the stomach and she went down instantly.

But this dumb broad came back for more. Maddie reached into her pocket and flashed the switch blade at her. Her eyes widened at the sight of it and she grabbed her cousin and ran. "Don't tell mom."  We said simultaneously. We nodded and agreed not to share this bit of information about of little tourist adventure with our parents and took our pictures.

We turned around to see Liam and Frank standing their looking at us in awe. We laughed at them and they sbapped out of it. "What the hell was that?" Frank asked. "What we wanted our pictures and they where asking for it. They where being ridiculous they took a million pictures they've been their since before I got you guys." Maddie explained.

"But dud you really need to beat them?" Liam asked laughing at the situation. "I guess in hines sight probably not." I shrugged. "It needed to be done. They desserved it." Maddie said. "I have issues with anger but she really was pushi it." She said trying not to feel bad.

"C'mon love im sure she was but lets get you out of here before security finds you." He said nodding in the direction of two large men wearing blacj shirts with 'Security' written on the front in big white letters lookong around.

"Yea good idea." We walked upstairs and came across a place where they were doing molds if peoples hands. "Maddie look." I said showing her the area I was looking. "Want to get one?" I asked. "Ari why would I want a - yea." She said walking towards the lady doing the molds.

We picked the perfect position for our hands to molded and we where prepped. "Oh you need to take off you watch." The lady said. I looked down at the time and nudged Maddie. "We gotta go soon." I said to her taking off the watch and putting it in my purse.

"Okay roght after this." She said. We did our molds and walked over to Liam and Frank at the checkout line. We were attended to and than walked back down the stairs. "Ready?" Liam asked. "Yea lets go." Maddie said.

We got a cab and got in with all kof our stuff. "Where am I goin?" Asked the big burly man in the front seat. " Oh we can drop you guys off first." Frank said. I read iff the adress to our aunts house and Feank looked at me and shook his head. "No I think you got that wrong thats my moms place."

He said. "No I didn't that's my aunts adress where having our family reunion this is where were having the dinner- wait Frank Fitz as in Frank Fitzgerald." I said. "Yes-oooh! Yea you see that makes sense." He laughed. "So we're all related?!" Maddie asked.

"Yea I guess we are!" Frank smiled. "Well I feel left out." Liam pouted. "Bear hug!" Maddie screamed. We all jumped on him and hugged him tight. "You are family. Family isn't about who's blood matches yours its about people who love and care for you." I explained.

"In that case im gonna eat all of yoyr food and fart in your chairs." We looked up at him and he says "That's what families do." He shrugged and we burst into laughter as the car came to a hault. "Okay here we are now who's payin me?" Asked the driver man. "That'd be me." I said raising my hand. I gave him my card qyickly before anyone could object to it.

We walked up stairs and into the house.

'I got in a fight ate really big amazing tasting food met up with family on the street ate a hot dog from a man with a cart carried a blade hailed a cab almost got ran over got a picture of me drawn and made a mime laugh.'

"I love New York."