Chapter 8: Room Service

Liam got up and exstended his hand to me. I looked at it and back to his eyes and back to his hand . I looked at Frank and gave me an encouraging nod and I took Liams hand. "C'mom lets dance!" He cheered happily dragging me inside.

"I don't dance." I insisted.  "Nope can't hear you." He shouted. I shook my head as he spun me around and shimmied and fist pumped. I was starting to have fun. We sang/yelled the words to the song and a cousin of mine (apparently) cut in and asked for a dance.

He is from the bunch in England. He said I should come down to his neck of the woods sometime. I told him id love to. By know Liam and Frank where dancing with each other with the rest if the family. Having a great time.

-

After most of the people left me Aunt Samantha Maddie Frank Liam my mom dad and Maddies parents sat down and just talked. "So when did you decide to go and cur you're hair?" Aunt samantha asked my mom. Her fiery orange hair in a short style rather than its original long and twisted locks.

"Well-" she was cut off by three dogs strutting in a st. Bernard and an irish terrier and a Wolfhound. "Wow just like at home." My mom said. "Yeah I remember grandma had a few dogs back home." Aunt sebrina said. (Home is Ireland they are irish.) "Yeah I saw these guys and they reminded me if old times too I just had to take 'em home." Aunt samantha smiled.

"What are their names? " I asked kneeling down as the dogs circled me and attacked my face with their tongues. "Well the St. Bernard is Brocoli. I used to feed him my dinner a lot brocli was his favorite. The Wolfhound is tiny. Well you know why. (These dogs are guite large so) and the Terrier is homer. Because he remimds mum more of home." Fank said. "I love them!" I laughed.

"They love you too." Aunt Samantha chuckled. All of a sudden I nasty smelling puff if gas flew up my nose. "Ooooh what is that?"  I cringed fanning the air. "That's wjat brocoli dies to you." Frank smiled as everyone broke into a fit of laughter.

-

We're on our way back to the hotel now and Maddie is catching me up on her boy issues. I know surprising she cares about this stuff but under her tomboyness she a real skirt. I love what I did just there self five! *gives mental self five*

"So do you think he might be interested? " Maddie asked snapping back into the real world and out of my thoughts. "Of course Dominic would have to be out if his mind to not want to get with all that." I smile motioning towards her body stepping into the elevator.

"Your a mess." She laughed. "Awe...thanks" I smile a toothy grin and hild my heart wiping a fake tear from my eye. "Anyway! What about you anyone you have you're eye on?" She asked nudging my side stepping out into our floor. "Um not really actually. I-I uh haven't met anyone who's shown any interest yet so.... single." I say as my self esteem disintegrates.

"Yet! Yet! Their's someone out there for you. Look where in N.Y. all summer their are plenty of guys to choose from all you have to do is pick one and we have all summer." She said wrappung her arms over my shoulder and waving her hand in front of us. "Not that we'll need it." She said. "Oh yeah yeah no of course not."

"I'm serious Ari you're a total catch a guy'd have to mentally ill to not wana be with you." She said said laying on the bed. "You think? " I asked laying beside her as she turned in the T.V. "Of course." She said bumping shoulders with me. "Well thanks you are too by the way." I said taking some candy out of my purse.

"Faking it?" She asked. "Do you even need to ask?" I sniled poping a sourpatch kid in my mouth. She shook her head and laughed starting the episode.

We didn't even make it galf way through before we fell asleep. I woke up with sourpatch kids in my hair and on the floor and Maddies ass in my face.The T.V. was on replaying episodes that we slept through. I rubbed my eyes and saw Amy and Liam in bed together! "Aaahh! No no no I didn't see this. Remote! Remote!" I screamed.