Chapter 3: Not so bad after all

"Mads! I thought you mover to Arizona! " I said embracing her. "I did we came back a few months ago I would've called but I lost your number I came because I was hoping to see you at the reunion this year." She explained.

"Well im glad you did. Where are you staying? " I asked. " Some hotel aunt Melissa's isn't big enough for us all so some are going to hotels and the rest of the family is staying with uncle George, Cousin Samantha and , the Mckortney's (family friends) , Jeff and Dani, and aunt Krystal."

"Im staying at a hotel too." "I have my own room maybe your parents would let you stay in my room." She proposed. "Maybe. You look good I like the hair." I giggled playing with the ends of her hair. "Thanks you look good too." she said in a fancy accent. We laughed so hard the whole side of the plane stared.

We fell asleep watching Mean girls 2 on the little T.V. We woke up for food and more movis for a while but now back asleep. "Hello passengers we will be coming in for landing shortly please fasten your seat belts return your seats into their up right positions and put up the trays and thanks for flying Delta."

We woke up as we felt the plane dip slightly. When the plane landed everyone started clapping. We grabbed our stuff out of the luggage compartment and met our parents at baggage claim.

The minute we spotted them our parents had already found each other and where deep in conversation as they came over to us. "Mom? Dad?" We both asked cautiously. "Can I can Ari stay in Mads my room?" we asked speaking at the same time.

They exchanged amused looks before answering. "Sure." Maybe this wont be so bad after all. I thought to myself.