Chapter Seven

“I just left the police station getting a restraining order on you and here you are up to no good already. What the fuck is up with you?” He yelled.

“All I want is you. Can‟t you see that? I would do anything for you,” she pleaded.

Trevor loathed conflict and tried his best to stay away from it. For some strange reason, he could not shake her. As I mused on the problem between the two of them, Trevor found a more important way to work it out than to argue with her constantly. He leaned over and whispered in my ear. I was shocked for a moment at what he said, but I was game. It was finally time to end the charades.

“Why don't you just have a seat Candice and I will fix us all a cocktail. Okay?” Trevor asked.

“Sounds good to me daddy,” Candice smirked.

I did not want to surrender control of the situation to her, but it was clear that Trevor had a plan in settling this dispute.

“I see that you are happy that he is accommodating you now,” I scowled.

“Happy? Hahaha! It was going to happen anyway. I told you he wants me. He was just mad. We will be leaving soon. You will see.”

Whispering under my breath, “Someone will be leaving, but it ain‟t me.”

“Did you say something Melissa?”

“Oh, I really need some tea.”

Trevor entered the living room with three glasses of wine on a small round tray. He knew exactly what I like. Red wine was the perfect drink for all occasions. He handed me my glass and then handed one to Candice.

She rubbed his hand softly, taking the glass from him.

Standing with her glass in mid-air she stated, “I would like to propose a toast.”

Trevor and I raised our glasses.

“I would like to toast to happiness. To many more years to come for us baby. I always knew that you would come back to me,” she said, blowing a kiss at him and taking a sip of her wine.

I smiled at her thinking of nothing but pure evil thoughts. If only she could read my mind. I raised my glass and glanced at Trevor. He nodded. We watched as she playfully looked at our photos in her own drunkenness. She had no idea what she was in store for.

“So when can I taste daddy's dick?” She asked, lustfully, walking towards Trevor.

Trevor's expression showed a sign of premature regurgitation.

Looking as if he smelled something unpleasant, he shrugged his shoulders, “I don't know.”

“Well how about right now?”

Candice turned around pointing in my direction, “If she wants to join, that would be fine with me.”

Not knowing how bad she would need a defibrillator, being that her heart was about to go for a plunge.

“I had planned on joining anyway.” I replied, cringing at the sight of her.

Making her way over to Trevor, she stood in front of him gazing in his eyes. Then she looked at me and winked.

Looking around the room, I saw my iron bat in the corner. How badly I wanted to bash her head in. My hands started trembling. I was so envious of her. I did not want her touching my man. He was mine.