Part two

Drew woke up at ten in the morning. His head felt dizzy and he felt like throwing up. He had gone too far with the beers this time. It was already a bad morning. He went to the bathroom to get rid of the excess beer he had in his body. He flushed and went to the sink to wash his dirty hands. Drew stared at the mirror. He looked horrible and tired. This was a good excuse to make himself coffee. He deserved it after all. It didn't take long until the coffee had been brewed. It didn't take long either for it to be gone. Drew felt a bit more energized but he still wanted to do nothing of his day. His phone buzzed. It was a text from Danny telling him to come pick him up at the hospital since he had been discharged. This probably meant that Danny was fine and that all of his organs were working well. Drew ran to the car and started the engine. There was no traffic so it took Drew about thirty minutes to go to the hospital. His crush was waiting at a picnic table near the building. Drew went to see him. Danny smiled at him.

"I've got great news! None of my organs have failed. There is nothing wrong with me. The doctor said it could've been simply because I was really hungry or thirsty. They also said that it could've been anxiety but I doubt it. Can we go home now?" Danny said happily.
"That's great news. Let's go!" Drew answered.
They both got in the car. The drive was going to be long since there was traffic. It was diner time so everyone wanted to go eat at home.
"Hey, Drew? Did you take care of my luggage?" Danny suddenly asked.
"Oh... Damn it! I forgot! I was so busy being scared about what happened that I didn't bring them in. I think somebody stole them. We'll just buy you some more clothes." Drew said with guilt in his voice.
"Who stole my stuff? What the fuck!" Danny replied.
"I'm sorry it's my fault. Should've brought it in." Drew answered sadly.
"It's whatever." Danny said with a sad voice.
Drew felt awkward. How could he have forgotten? It was in front if the apartment. He felt pretty dumb for not doing a simple task like bringing luggage inside. It had probably his expensive recording equipment too.
"So... Danny... Did you hear that there was gonna be someone moving in the building?" Drew asked.
"No. Do you know who it is?" Danny questioned.
"Guess we'll find out." Drew exclaimed.

In front of the apartment was a truck. The new neighbour was already there. The vehicle started moving and almost ran over Danny. What a reckless driver! Both men went inside the huge building and ran into a strangely dressed woman. She was dressed like a goth. Even her hair was black. The woman turned around to face them with her weird purple eyes. The guys were a bit creeped out but kept a straight face. Her eyes started to move very weirdly. What was wrong with this person?
"Hi! I'm Jackie! And you are?" the weird person said.
"Hum... I'm Drew and this is my friend Danny. We live next to you I've heard. Welcome to you're new home. If you need help moving in, we can help." Drew answered awkwardly.
"Thanks for the offer but I am already settled. Don't hesitate to ask for anything. Goodbye now!" Jackie said.
She turned around and her extremely long hair flew. Both men thought this interaction was super weird. How can a goth act like that? Why did her eyes move like that? It was like if she was trying to wave with them. It was so confusing! They entered the apartment still confused about that girl. The living room was a mess. Beer cans were on the floor and their were stains on the couch. Drew had forgotten to clean himself up after a night of drinking.
"What the fuck happened here? Why so many beers? There are like six of them." Danny cried out.
"I'll just clean it up. You can rest in my room. You shouldn't be tiring yourself." Drew said.
"I can help you clean this mess up. It'll be faster. No buts! I will help you get rid of this trash." Danny said with a smile.

For the next half hour, they tried to clean the couch. That damn stain wouldn't go away. They decided to stop scrubbing, it was no use after all. The stain didn't seem to disappear. Drew sat down to watch a show while Danny poured them red wine.
"We should celebrate! I mean, I'm not dead so that's a reason to celebrate." Danny said.
"Yeah, sure!" Drew agreed.
"Cheers!" They both said.

They drank for two hours. Both were pretty drunk. The wine was making them say stuff they wouldn't have normally said.
"Hey Danny! You're so cute you know. I mean..." Drew said tipsily.
"Ha ha! You're funny! I really like ya! It's been three years ya know? Since I wanted you, ya know?" Danny said drunkenly.
"Same!" Drew replied.
"Just shut up and kiss me hot mess!" Danny said.

Drew approached him slowly. He was hesitating. The love in Danny's eyes made him continue his move. Their lips pressed each other gently. Both were hungry for more. They started making out on that stained couch. They stared at each other and continued kissing. They did this until both passed out from exhaustion.