Part six

After walking around town for multiple hours waiting for it to be a reasonable hour to get himself drunk, Drew entered his favorite bar. He sat on an empty stool and ordered himself a whiskey. He looked pretty depressed. Someone sat besides him and ordered himself some rhum. The stranger turned to him and greeted him with a warm smile. Drew returned his approach by looking at him weirdly. He was pretty creeped out but decided to brush it off. The stranger started to talk to him.
"Hey, are you knew here. Haven't seen you at this bar before."
"Well... I've been here a couple of times before. It's been a while, like six months."
"Oh... well anyways. Nice to meet ya! I'm Jake but you must already know that since, ya know, I'm super famous and all."
Drew examined the guy and remembered doing a video about his shitty song. He really hoped that Jake hadn't seen his video since that would be super awkward. Jake then said:
"I know, I know. This must be super amazing for you 'cause you're seeing your idol and he's talking to you. If you want a selfie, I can deliver to ya."
"Hum... yeah... I'm fine thanks."
Drew's drink was finally finished and he took a quick sip. Jake's drink was finished too. The dude watched creepily as the young guy drank his whiskey. Jake was creepy. It made Drew shiver. He didn't know what scared him so much about this cocky man. Maybe it was the weird smiles or the way he was looking at him. He couldn't tell. 

After multiple drinks, Drew was wasted. Jake, on the other hand, was perfectly sober but acted like he was drunk. He hadn't taken a drop of alcohol which was incredible since he had bought at least three glasses of rhum. How was that possible? Well, Jake actually bought these drink only to give them to the man right next to him while Drew wasn't looking. The man next to them wasn't a stranger to Jake, it was actually his brother, Logan. They had planned meticulously this night to completely ruin whatever Drew and Danny had. After all, these two lovers tried to ruin their careers by making 'hate' videos. They were totally over exaggerating and overdramatizing the situation. 

Jake and Logan made eye contact. It was time. Jake pulled out his phone and showed Drew a video. It was Danny talking to the camera saying that what happened between him and Drew was only a one time thing. It really looked fake; the audio was always cut and the images were never at the same place for each word. The Paul brothers clearly didn't care about the quality of the video but still, it managed to work like plan. Drew totally fell for it and was pissed. He started cursing and yelling at the screen. Drew was super mad at Danny for kissing that no good idiot of a youtuber and breaking up with him even if they were not a thing from what he was seeing in the video. How dare he? Drew wanted revenge. But what? Well, he was sitting next to a guy who looked like he was interested in him. Maybe he could seduce the guy and see what happens. He started flirting with the cocky man. One thing led to the other. Soon, Drew was in the car with Jake. They were making out. They had to stop for ten minutes so Jake could drive to his hotel room.

Jake unlocked his hotel room and let Drew in. The room was very pretty. It had a nice bed with white sheets. Their was a painting on the wall and a TV in front of the bed hanging on the wall. Drew hadn't really checked out the rest of the room since he was here on a mission. He started by approaching Jake and kissing him passionately. You can imagine the rest. Kissing turned into making out, then Drew got laid. You don't need the details. The only thing was that there was a small hidden camera in the room filming the whole thing.

Later that night, Danny received a text from an anonymous person. It had a video linked to it. Danny knew that it could be dangerous or give his phone a virus but curiosity got the best of him. He clicked on the link and it showed him a YouTube video with the title "JakeXDrew". He watched half of it and threw his phone across the room. It cracked the screen. The video was too painful to watch. He couldn't bear to see his lover having sex with an other man while they were supposedly together. He wanted to call Jackie and cry in her arms but it was way too late. He started crying by himself in his dark room until he fell asleep.