Game On!

Penelope's POV
I live in a small town in Virginia best known for killers or mostly supernatural creatures it has the best restaurant, bar, and great hangout called the Mystic Grill and my little town is called Mystic Falls if you haven't figured it out I have two amazing psychopathic parents and one annoying ass twin sister i'm the favorite though I'm daddy's little psycho and mommy's little devil now both of my parents were raised in different generations my mom being born in the 1500's and my dad born in the 1970's your probably wondering why so far apart? Well my mom Katherine Pierce was turned into a vampire by the originals which were the Mikaelsons, she was known for being good with the guys so they would be wrapped right around her little fingers but by the time she found one of her doppelgängers Elena Gilbert they had a very strong conflict Elena had something my mom wanted that she couldn't have one of the Salvatore brothers which was Stefan but then as years past by Elena turned my mother back into her old human form with something called the "cure" the cure is meant for curing vampirism and turning them back to a normal human being after that my mom had to try and survive, a powerful supernatural being named Silas he needed her to get his lover Amara back but my mom was introduced by her first daughter Nadia who she had in her teen years but was ripped away from her dad who thought she was just a slut and her daughter died a peaceful but also painful death my mom died with her too but she didn't go where she thought she was suppose to go she ended up in hell but then she became the ruler and queen of it she then kind of died by hellfire cast by Bonnie Bennett she died in Stefan's arms I don't know how she came back to life it's just unexplainable my dad on the other hand was just a evil twin of Josette Laughlin he was the black sheep of his family he tried to kill his little siblings Liv and Luke but didn't succeed he was put into a hell dimension were he repeats his days he got out by the help of Damon Salvatore and Bonnie, but Damon only made it out after that he spent his hell with Bonnie and he got tired so he stabbed her which gave him her magic and the story continues he betrays then again and ends up in another hell world he meets my mom on the way of it he is now a vampire and a witch and they team up but after all that hard work my dad put in he ends up in his hell world once more by Bonnie Bennett again but my mom helps him and they fall in love and have kids the end of them now onto me I'm Penelope Park a psychopath I kill girls I have sex with I'm bi but you could just call me gay cause I'm mostly with girls just easier victims and that's mostly it I love magic though also my sister Nadia of course is named after my mom's first child.

Kai: Penelope and Nadia come downstairs!
Penelope: I'll race you down!
Nadia: Screw you!
Penelope: I won
Nadia: Fuck off!
Kai: "sighs" My favorite little psycho and my little devil I have some good news.
Nadia: What is it daddy?
Kai: You girls are gonna be going to The Salvatore Boarding school
Nadia & Penelope: What?!
Kai: You guy's are gonna be my little spies your cousins Lizzie and Josie Saltzman go there I want you to give me as much info on them and there father Alaric Saltzman
Penelope: What's In it for us?
Kai: Your freedom and my honor now you guys are starting tomorrow but first your last names have to be Park instead of Parker understand?
Nadia & Penelope: *Nods*
Katherine: What are you telling them?
Kai: That there starting school
Katherine: God Kai! How did they take it?
Kai: Don't worry sweetheart they took it very lightly
A few minutes later
Penelope: I'm gonna head to the bar tonight you wanna come?
Nadia: Yeah, but one more thing
Penelope: What now?
Nadia: We make a deal if one of us get with as many girls or guys and get as many kills one of us gets a ticket to Bora Bora.
Penelope: Well played but remember I have beat you in the past... So are you ready to get your ass kicked?
Nadia: Whatever you say Penelope
Penelope: Then game on sister
Nadia: Game... On *shakes each other's hands*
A few hours later
Penelope: Are you ready?
Nadia *sniffles* yeah just a few more minutes
Penelope: Still caught up on your ex?
Nadia: She's just a bitch
Penelope: Love just doesn't come easy for us Parkers now lets go get wasted before school starts
Nadia: *laughs* Alright let's get going
In the car
Penelope: So... School you think it's gonna be fun?
Nadia: Just looking forward the hot gals and lads Penelope
Penelope: Have you seen the pictures of our cousins?
Nadia: No have you?
Penelope: Yeah here I'll pull the picture up