Sex and death

Penelope's POV
I was in my room trying to figure out what spell to use to bring a vampire back to life I look through the book and I stopped on a page it had a symbol that resembled a skull with a crack near it's scalp it read that I needed a type of animals blood and herbs but it also included taking 10 innocent lives now I'm used to that but it's my job too kill most of the times on the other hand my sister and dad they do it so they can please themselves now I knew that the spell was no part in Mother Nature it was black magic ever since I was little I was scared of using black magic because I always thought that it would have control over my body and make me think about murder and destruction my dad told me it's okay to use it because our ancestors won't mind but when my dad used it in front of us he went on a killing spree nearly killing me, my mom, and my sister I took a deep breath and looked at the book again I twiddled with my fingers trying to read it, fear was something that was taunting over me as I read the book I felt a cold air go up against the back of my neck, I felt chills go down my spine I turned around to see if the door had been opened, it was closed shut I turned back to look at the book but then find it missing I get up and look everywhere I basically threw everything across the room to find it after that my anger got the best of me I was on the verge of a meltdown but I calmed myself down. I look back up to find a man on my bed not any ordinary man he reminded me of The Babadook kind of like the movie but much more uglier.

Penelope: Hey! What the fuck are you doing in my dorm
Mysterious man: Reading this fascinating book that you have... Dark magic I see and I've stumbled across a page that you marked down who are you trying to bring back to life?
Penelope: Tell me who the hell are you first!
Mysterious man: You young ones need to learn your history I am the dimoni but a lot of other people know me as... The Serbian Devil or Papa
Penelope: What do you want from me? I got nothing to give your devil ass
Papa: But you do *smirks*
Penelope: Look I get that your big and bad but I'm more interested in girls
Papa: I don't want your body but what I do want is for you to kill two weakest witches that go to this filth they call school and I give you back two people that have died in your past life.
Penelope: So only two weak witches is all you need?
Papa: Yes, I know that you want that vampire boy and maybe even your father
Penelope: What do you mean my father? He's alive Kai Park-
Papa: No my child your biological father!
Penelope: What the hell do you mean by that?!
Papa: Get me what I need and then we will discuss more bye for now my child.

The man disappeared in thin air and the book was nowhere to be found

Penelope: What the fuck just happened?
Knocking at the door
Penelope: If it's you Nadia I'm still mad at you.
Hope: Are you mad at me??
Penelope: Oh... Hey Hope you looking for Josie or something?
Hope: Not exactly I was actually looking for you.
Hope comes in and locks the door
Penelope: Uhhh... Why'd you lock the door?
Hope: Just needed to talk about something with you privately don't want anyone hearing it either
Penelope: Well I'm here to listen so feel free to-
Hope hops on Penelope's lap
Penelope: What the hell are you doing?
Hope: What does it look like I'm doing *smirks*
Hope kisses Penelope, she hesitates to kiss back at first but then she flips Hope and has her against the bed she rips off Hopes top leaving her in only her black laced bra Penelope goes back and kisses her plum lips
Penelope: Wait this isn't right I'm with Josie why did I let this happen... Shit!
Hope: No look she's not gonna find out I like you a lot Penelope I and when you kissed me that proves that you had some kind of feelings for me.
Penelope: I like Josie, I'm sorry Hope I just can't go through with this I can't be with you and we can't do this ever again. Please just get out.
Hope: No I'm not gonna get out Penelope I know you want me