7 Deadly Sins

Penelope's POV
I woke up next to Hope in the old mill we didn't sleep together I just got tired and accidentally fell asleep there, I was annoyed by Hope's loud snoring so I decided to get up and wake her from her slumber.

Penelope: Hope... Wake up!
Hope: Ugh! Just forty-five more minutes, please!
Penelope: It's 9:00 AM wake up before Dr. Saltzman notices.
Hope: Fine! But how can I move when I'm in a paralyze spell?
Penelope: Shit! My bad
Hope: Why are you acting so nice now? I get it you want me to keep your secret just hate me all you want.
Penelope: I'm not acting nice because of you jackass! I don't know I just feel guilty.
Hope: Well shit! I would too if I were in your position right now.
Penelope: Look I'm sorry I shouldn't have done all that I-I should've just asked you and not do all of this...
Hope: Fine we can just have this ONE re-do okay?
Penelope: *chuckles* yeah... Yes, that's awesome thank you Hope *hugs her*
Hope: Want to head to the breakfast bar now?
Penelope: Don't have to ask me twice!

Penelope and Hope hurry and go back to the building before anyone catches them. The two girls trip on each other and laugh they then hear Nadia's voice pop up.

Nadia: Just in time for breakfast! Get up now idiots!
Penelope: Geez! Mom way to ruin our fun!
Josie: Hey Nads *smiles*
Penelope: Nads?
Josie: Oh I'm sorry I meant Nadia, of course, I'm just very light headed from the booze.

A very confused Penelope looked at the two girls laughing with each other, she then looked at Hope seemed to look confused as well, but all she had was an aggression which Penelope could tell by Hope's fist that was balled up.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Penelope grabs hold of Hope's hand securing it in hers.

Penelope: Hey... It's gonna be okay.

Hope: *She releases her fist and lets it rest in Penelope's hands* I suppose... So what's on today's breakfast?

Both Nadia's and Josie's faces turned to pout Penelope could tell it was the look of jealousy she felt bad but she knew that something was going on between the two but she didn't bother to focus on them she was more worried about trying to find out who the two weakest witches of the school were.

Penelope: Hope I actually need your help on something later... Is it okay if you can come to my dorm?

Hope: Of course Pen, what time can't work with you in the day I have that thing with Alexa but I might be able to slip in at 10 tonight if that's okay?

Penelope: Nighttime is perfect for me... Quiet, mysterious, full of excitement.

Hope: Reminds me of you *smiles*

Penelope leans in for a kiss but when they try to kiss they get interrupted by Nadia and Josie.

Josie: Guys, can we just eat in peace?
Nadia: Yeah... Please?
Hope: You know what Pen? I have to go anyways I'll see you later.
Penelope: Bye, Hope...
Nadia: You good P? Last night you seemed-
Penelope: Normal as per usual?
Nadia: I was gonna say sad and angry.
Penelope: Why would I be sad or even angry? My sister slept with my ex and I got my fair share of having yours it's fine Nadi you didn't have to worry about me finding out.
Nadia: Penelope I am so sorry it just happened I don't know-
Penelope: You know how dysfunctional our family is right? So how about we settle this off with revenge?
Nadia: What do you mean by revenge?
Penelope: Just a little blood shed if you know what I mean?
Nadia: Is your humanity off? We are not gonna have a duel or anything that will either end with one of us killing each other Penelope.
Penelope: You know I thought I'd at least have sympathy for one of you but I realized I don't have any so I suggest we have that duel before I rip one of your heads off.

Psycho 🔪जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें