Taste of her cherry chapstick

Josie's POV
I woke up the next morning to find someone's arms wrapped around me I felt sort of hazy from drinking so much alcohol, I forgot what time it was so I slowly removed the black-haired girl's arm off of me. I got up and checked the time it had been 7:38 AM it was Tuesday so I had to go to school, school started at 8:30 so I hurried up and put on my clothes I tried to do it as quietly as possible but I'm guessing the girl is a light sleeper.

Penelope: Leaving so early?
Josie: I have school, I also have to give a tour guide to these girls that are new.
Penelope: Oh really? That's very interesting
Josie: Yeah, how old are you?
Penelope: Twenty-four
Josie: Are you serious I just had sex-
Penelope: Ah I'm just fucking with you don't get your panties twisted... Although do I need to put them in the dryer because they were really soaking wet.
Josie: Ummm... No need to it's completely fine thanks for the offer but seriously how old are you and I know this is gonna seem like a dick move but what's your name?
Penelope: I'm 16 years old and my name is Penelope Park also don't worry I forget girls name all the time as well. What's your name?
Josie: It's Jo... Josie after my mom who died almost 16 years ago.
Penelope: I am so sorry for your loss you didn't deserve that
Josie: Thanks I better get going now.
Penelope: Wait *kisses Josie*
Josie: What was that for?
Penelope: I forgot to tell you 'good morning'
Josie: *smiles* Bye Penelope

30 minutes later
Nadia: What up sister!
Penelope: Where the hell have you been?
Nadia: Calm down, mom! I had one hell of a night with hottie 101 best sex I have had in 2 years and I know you did some naughty things too playa!
Penelope: Just get dress Nadia
Nadia: How hot was our cousin in bed I mean did she do anything to you? You make her scream a little you know make her panties soaking wet?
Penelope: Shut the fuck up and get dressed Nadia!
Nadia: Damn sis, just trying to lighten up the mood where's mom and dad by the way?
Penelope: Didn't come home last night
Nadia: What?! So there not gonna take us to school on our first day what the fuck?!
Penelope: We have someone who goes to the fucking school that's gonna pick us up.
Nadia: Whatever.

5 minutes gone by

Penelope: *receives text* We gotta go
Nadia: Ughhhhh! Fine

Penelope's POV
We saw a grown man approach us he introduced himself as Dr. Saltzman which meant he was Alaric the father of the twins  when we were talking to him someone else hopped out of the car which was a far more younger girl as she got out I could tell Nadia and me knew who it was right away when we saw her.

Nadia & Penelope: Hope?
Hope: Shit! Uhhh... You guys are going to... You know what I'll just stop talking
Alaric: How do you guys know each other??
Nadia: Met at the Mystic Grill Hope seemed sweet and she was hot so I talked to her
Penelope: Seems like she was sweet somewhere else last night
Hope: Should we get going Alaric?
Alaric: We'll talk about this later

In the car
Alaric: So what made you want to come to the Salvatore school?
Penelope: Wanted to have a home... I guess our parents are deceased and our grandma she died two weeks ago
Alaric: Seems like your doing okay
Penelope: I don't let my emotions get in the way when someone dies my dad once told me "They die for a good or bad reason, it is okay to mourn them but never let it get in the way of your happiness."
Alaric: I bet your father was a good man
Penelope: He was... Anyways what made you want to built this school?
Alaric: I just wanted kids to feel like they have a home and a place we're there safe, it's meant for the young and gifted ONLY.
Nadia: What do the vampires drink for blood?
Penelope: Nadia be polite
Alaric: Oh no it's fine uhhh... You guys drink bunny blood or small animals
Nadia: Are you serious
Hope: He's very serious... Not to mention it helps us keep our identities hidden
Nadia: *Smirks* Well if we're not allowed to drink human blood are we allowed to get touchy touchy with other students?
Penelope: Seriously?!
Alaric: Well this is a weird subject but yes your allowed you guys are hormonal teenagers so I allow it
Nadia: Well, well, Well Hope you want to sneak into my dorm sometime in the middle of the night?
Hope: Uhhhhhhh-
Alaric: Were here guys