Part 11: Enemy Territory

(Fenrir's P.O.V)

God my head was killing me.
Despite the fact that my vision was still dark, thoughts slowly began to resurface in my mind, so I knew I was beginning to wake up. I could feel stiffness and pain in my neck and shoulders. I wondered if I had just been beaten up by Sirius and Ray again..sometimes they could really do a number on you when they got into training skirmishes.

My vision began to lighten and I saw some blurry figures infront of me. I noticed a soft rocking swaying me back and forth, which was odd because I could tell I was sitting down. In my confusion my eyes adjusted to the lighting and the blurry shapes formed that of 2 men sitting across from me, the entirety of their faces and bodies masked in cloaks. I could only distinguish them by their noses. One was big and one was small and pointy.

"Nng...what the hell.." I grumbled in pain, shifting my sore shoulders to feel that my arms were bound behind my back. I could also feel a warm wet stream of something liquid falling from my right temple, as well as from my lips. I could taste blood, and the left side of my face felt swollen and throbbed endlessly.

"Well well, he's awake." Big nose muttered. Pointy nose snickered.

"I guess we didn't hit him hard enough." A moment of silence passed.

"We will be at our destination soon. Then we can drop him off and prepare." Big nose informed his comrade. By this time I had realised we were in a horse drawn carriage in the dead of night. I was being taken somewhere.

"What the hell did you do with Alice.." I had caught on quickly with their brief conversation. I didn't care how badly I was hurt. I was going to get out of here and find Kelly.

"Oh, she's not here? Well you'll just have to find her, won't you?" Pointy nose sarcastically replied to me, and I grit my teeth and shot him an infuriated glare. I recognized them by their cloaks. They were from the Magic Tower, Amon's lackie disciples, doing his bidding. Hmm, maybe I could get somewhere with this information.

Within the silence of the carriage, I lowered my head and laughed, a deep, intense chuckle.

"Amon's got you doing his dirty work while he sits all pretty up in the tower, eh?" I glanced down at my feet and they were tied together as well. The rope was stained in my blood and tied up to my knee's. I wasn't going to get out of this easily.

"What did you just say, Black Army scum?" The pointy nosed man sat up from leaning back in his seat.

"Ya heard what I said. Your down here doing all the work while he watches you get picked off in this war, one by one." I laughed again and rose my head up to look them in the eye.

"Too bad you both won't make it out of this carriage alive." I grinned evilly at them. It was party time.

----------

Flump.

I fell onto the hard ground with a heavy thump. Dust and dirt flew up around me as I threw my body from the carriage. I looked over and watched the horses continue to run on with the carriage, one of the disciples bodies hanging limp, half inside and half outside the carriage window. The other disciple was passed out inside.
With my quick moves I had managed to knock one of them unconscious with a headbutt alone, and the other, I slammed into the carriage wall with my shoulder and side as he came at me. I knew they stood no chance.

With the threat absolved, and the carriage now far in the distance, I laid on the ground another few moments staring up at the clear night sky. My whole body was soaked in pain. I turned over onto my side and began rubbing my wrists together to remove the rope, though it's hardened texture with the dried blood gave my skin rope burn. After a few moments I managed to free one hand and then sat up, but as I did, my head whirled and my vision became an endless blur.