The maknae.

Tao's pov.

"Little Tao, wake up" I heard,it must have been either Hao-gege or Junie-gege since it was Chinese. Since it was one of the two I just grabbed the blanket and buried my head underneath the pillow. I heard a soft laugh, which I was pretty sure didn't belong to either of them, when I remembered I wasn't at home but at someone else's home. I sat upright only to bury my face in my sleeves, four of the boys stood around the room. I caught sight of Junie-gege who stood closest to me, he must have been the one to wake me up.

"Sorry for waking you, Hao is waiting in the kitchen with some food, and the boys have to get ready and get dressed" Junie-gege said. I nodded my head, bowed to the boys and followed Junie-gege to the kitchen.

"Xiao meimei" Hao-gege said hugging me. He kissed my head and pulled me towards a seat to sit in. In front of me were three of the boys I met yesterday and one I haven't seen yet. I tapped Junie-gege's arm to pull his attention from the boy next to him, Woozi was it, to ask about the new boy.

"Junie-gege who is the new boy, I haven't met him yet" I asked looking in the boys direction only to find him looking back at me. The moment I caught his eyes he looked away with a heavy scowl on his face. I heard Junie-gege sigh softly.

"Dino this is Tao" he said talking to the boy, the boy looked at me and nodded his head once. "Tao this is Dino, the youngest in our group" he told me. I smiled at the boy and bowed my head, I should be polite shouldn't I. However the scowl never left the boys face, he just nodded back and continued scowling at the table. Hao-gege placed plates of food in front of everyone, and shouted something down the hall. Minutes later more boys filled the kitchen, filling up the table one by one they all sat down.

"Good morning Tao" Mingyu said in Chinese, causing the rest of the boys to copy what he said. They probably had no idea what they were saying and just went with the flow witch made me laugh.

"Hello" I said in my crappy Korean smiling at the group of boys. I've never seen such a big group of people all happy and smiling at the same time. Well except the youngest and Junie-gege, they just stared at each other like they were having some silent conversation. The food was really good, better than those I had on the airplane yesterday that's for sure.

"Junie-gege" I sad pulling his attention from the eye contact he and Dino shared. "Who made the food? its really good"  I asked.

"Mingyu and S.coups did" he told me. When they heard their names the two boys turned their attention to us, which in return caused all the boys to pull their attention towards us. I got really flustered and turned around hiding my face in Hao-gege's chest. I still did wanted to complement their food so I whispered to Hao-gege.

"Please tell them the food is good" I asked him. He told them what I asked and I heard Mingyu say thank you.

"I'm done" Dino said and stood up. I didn't understand what he said but it wouldn't be hard to guess that he finished eating. He stood up, washed his plate and his chopsticks said something to Hoshi and walked away. The boys stared after him for a short wile before they continued eating and joking around. Once I was finished Hao-gege asked me if I wanted to accompany them to the shoot they were to attend today. I told him I wouldn't want to burden the boys or be a handful, Junie-gege told the boys I didn't want to go and they all insisted I do.

"Xiao meimei go get ready okay" Hao-gege said pulling me to the room I slept in. He grabbed some of his own clothes and told me he would wait outside the door until I was ready. I quickly pulled on a black pair of skinny jeans and a plain brown tee. I brushed my hair and platted it to the side and out of my face, lastly I grabbed my glassed and my phone and left the room. Hao-gege told me to just go to the living room and wait for everyone to finish.

When I walked past the kitchen I heard a lot of noise and Junie-gege's voice. I saw Junie-gege still in his sleepwear helping Dino clean up. I looked up at the clock against the wall and saw we only had a little while till we had to leave. I walked up to Junie-gege and pulled him away from the sink.

"Gege you have to get dressed, or we'll be late and Hao-gege will be mad at you" I said pushing him out of the kitchen. "I'll help here" I said and pushed him one last time, he smiled ruffled my hair and walked away. I walked to the sink and started washing what Junie-gege didn't finish. Dino stood next to me drying the plates that I just washed and just started talking.

"Do you even have any idea how many times Jun-hyung has cried because of you, the same Jun-hyung that looks so happy when you stand next to him or smiles when you do" he said, I wished I knew what he said. I had no idea though but he carried on. "do you understand that seeing you with Hao-hyung must really hurt him? you probably don't though, you're cute and clueless and all you do is smile at Jun-hyung not having the smallest clue. I really hate you" he said as we finished. After bowing to me he just walked away really scary like, like he had this really angry look, I seriously had no idea what just happened.

Author's pov.

They were all piling into the two black cars outside their dorm, Hao spoke to one of the makeup artists and asked her to keep Tao with her at the shoot and pretend she was staff, since there were going to be fans Hao wanted to eliminate the chance of his sister being seen by any of the fans as anything more than a staff member. He then told Tao she would stay close to the staff member and stay out of trouble.

"Isn't she pretty? she's Hao's girlfriend" Hoshi told the staff. "She's nice two, she helped Dino do the dishes so Junie could get ready, but she doesn't understand Korean though, it's a shame" he told the female staff member next to him. Tao had no idea what he was saying but smiled at him none the less.

"Would you stop telling everyone my girlfriend can't speak Korean? it's not such a big deal, she's Chinese after all not Korean" Hao told Hoshi, calling his little sister his girlfriend didn't quite sit right with him but he really didn't want them to find out about Tao being his sister so soon. maybe a little later, like when she goes back home, but definitely not now.

"That's okay, I speak Chinese" the staff member said smiling at Hoshi. "Hi my name is Lee Yuna, You'll be following me today" she told Tao smiling.

"Ah! I'll be in your care, I'm Xu Tao, Minghao's little sister!" she introduced herself bowing. The staff gave a questioning look at Hao but still smiled at the cute girl in front of her. The more she looked between the siblings she could see a definite resemblance. Once all of the staff and the members piled out of the cars and were all talking Hao pulled the female staff member to look at him.

"Please don't tell anyone she's actually my sister and not my girlfriend! I don't want the boys to know" he asked her. She promised she wouldn't and followed the rest of the staff pulling Tao along with her. Hao let out a big sigh of relief and turned around, only to see Seungkwan and Wonwoo stand behind him.

"Great" he said slapping a hand over his mouth cursing himself.