Jealousy

Dino's pov.

"You know now two right?" Mingyu-hyung suddenly said as he sat by my side on the couch. I gave the playstation controller i had in my hand to Tao who sat next to me watching me and Hoshi-hyung.

"Play" I told her, mentioning to the T.V. She smiled at me and started focusing on the T.V, its been a few days since I learned Tao way Hao sister not Jun's. Since then Ive warmed up to her, knowing she isn't the reason that Jun-hyung cried when he talked to me about Hao-hyung made being nice to her the norm. I learned that she finished high school earlier than she was suppose to and was currently here because Hao and Tao's parents wanted to send her away to a school overseas.

Hao-hyung was very angry when he learned this, apparently she's only 19. I ruffled her hair as she laughed at Hoshi before their match began.

"You definitely know right" Mingy-hyung said again. Did he know about Tao being Hao's sister?

"Know what?" I asked him, if he didn't know and i let it slip to this clumsy head Hao-hyung would kill me.

"Well I'm not gonna tell u what I think you know, because what if you don't know, you know?" Mingyu-hyung said,  he paused for a second after his sentence repeating it to himself.  " Wow,  i just sounded so smart" he said aloud making Hoshi-hyung burst out laughing.

I turned to him watching as he started slipping off of the couch still laughing hysterically. I then turned to Tao to see if she was laughing as well, only to find her looking between the three of us confused. The look on her face was so cute I couldn't help but burst out laughing at it. I fell forward laughing like I always do letting my head fall against her shoulder. Mingyu-hyung poked me pulling my attention towards him. I sat straight thinking he wanted to continue our conversation when I noticed he wouldn't stop looking at Tao. 

I followed is eyes seeing her hold her shoulder, she turned to me but as soon as she saw me looking at her she stood up, bowed and walked away.

"Did I hurt her shoulder?" I asked no one in particular.

"She probably just doesn't appreciate having someone who isn't her boyfriend be touchy with her" Hoshi-hyung said sinking back into the couch.

"That can't be it" Mingyu-hyung and I said at the same time.

"You know!" We both shouted pointing at each other.

"Of course I know" we said in unison.

"I wanna know two" Hoshi-hyung said probably feeling out of the loop.

"No" we said in unison of the last time.

"Well fine then" Hoshi-hyung said pouting, he then picked up the controller to play game again. Mingyu-hyung stood up heading towards the kitchen mentioning for me to follow him. i followed him sitting myself down at the table as he got himself a glass of water.

"So hyung knows two, I killed me not being able to say anything, It must have killed you more huh" I said as he sat down.

"Not really, were not the only ones who know" Mingyu-hyung said casually sitting back in his seat and taking a sip of his water.

"What? Who else knows?" I asked, I had no idea anyone else knew, I don't even know how Mingyu-hyung knew that I knew.

"Well apparently Wonwoo and Seungkwan were the first ones to know, they heard Hao talking and has known since they day you got sick that while ago"hyung said. I remembered Wonu-hyung and Seungkwan-hyung talking about it in the bathroom so i nodded. "And I Know because I know Chinese" he finished with a smug look on his face.

"Kind of know Chinese" I corrected him.

"Kind of know Chinese" He repeated what I said letting his smug smile fall.

"What made you think I knew though" I asked as hyung stood up to leave. He seemed to pause for a second, thing and then smiled.

"Just a feeling" He said snickering at himself.

"Okay" i said not even sure if he understood what he said. Smart my ass.

Author's pov.

Mingyu waked out of the kitchen still laughing at his joke. He had been keeping an eye on the maknae since Jun told him Dino didn't like Tao. He told Mingyu all the details from the part where he used to cry in front of Chan to the reason why he cried, basically coming out to his friend.

So of course Mingyu noticed when Chan had suddenly changed his whole demeanor towards the girl. He suddenly started caring about her, doing little things to take care of her that nobody else seemed to notice.

Yesterday for instance, as soon as everybody sat down to eat Dino took Tao's plate and wordlessly placed food on it, it also seemed to be only food that she likes.

And last Monday, the group stood by waiting to go onto the stage when Chan noticed Tao was cold. He walked away from the group to the dressing room to grab his jacket and gave it to her causing the boys to almost be late.

The best thing Mingyu has noticed though seemed Chan didn't even seem to notice himself. He had started silently staring at Tao, the way Mingyu himself stared at Wonwoo. With a look of longing.

Mingyu walked into the livingroom and plopped down next to Tao ruffling her hair as she told him she was winning against Seungkwan who had now joined the game. Chan came into the room a minute later and walked straight to Mingyu and Tao.

"I sat there, and you're not even playing hyung so you don't have to see the screen" he said pulling Mingyu off of the couch. Mingyu saw something in his eyes, something he seemed to see a lot as of resent.

Chan looked incredibly and utterly jealous at that moment, probably not even noticing it himself.

Mingyu thought back to his joke in the kitchen.

'just a feeling' he said again in his head, laughing at himself he moved to one of the other couches as he saw the maknae sit next to Tao. Closer than need be but far enough that neither of them really noticed it.

He saw Tao give Dino the remote back, blushing when their hands touched.

'The eyes of love' he said as he turned his eyes away from them and turning them to the people who just walked in, his eyes immediately finding Wonwoo's.

'I know that look all to well' he thought again. 'because I probably stare at him with the exact same look'