Too friendly

Hao's pov.

The past few days have been really eventful to say the least. Seungkwan kept asking me to tell him stories about me and Tao when we were younger, like he doesn't have sisters. Dino has been pretty much keeping Junie-hyung away from me, he thinks I don't notice him pulling Junie-hyung the opposite way when me and Tao walk their way, but I do.

The good thing is he's been returning to his normal friendly self, laughing at jokes again, joining in on the conversation all that stuff.

The weirdest thing to happen though was what was happening right now. In front of me I had a furious Wonwoo-hyung, a guilty looking Mingyu and a handsome looking Junie-hyung with a expression that says he's seconds away from bursting out laughing.

"I don't understand whats got you so mad" Mingyu said shrinking down a little once he met Wonwoo-hyungs eyes. " You have no reason to randomly go off at me like you did" Mingyu said again this time with less anger.

"I sure as hell do" Wonwoo-hyung retorted. "Right Jun" he said suddenly shifting the attention to Junie-hyung.

"uh" he said lifting his hands and shrugging. "I don't think you have anything to worry about" he said again, he clearly knows something about the situation that he didn't tell me.

"Nothing to worry about? Who's worried? I'm not worried" Wonwoo-hyung said. He turned to Mingyu and punched his shoulder, probably not hard though since Mingyu didn't even flinch, and walked out of the room.

Mingyu stood for a few more seconds before he sighed and walked out two. Junie-hyung gave me a puzzled look, shrugged and turned to leave. I grabbed his arm before he could leave though. I haven't been alone with Junie-hyung in quite a while, and we haven't really spoken to each other more than the basic hello or how are you in quite a while. I looked at him as he looked at my hand around his wrist, we stayed like that a little longer than necessary.

"What was that about" I asked him pulling him to my bed since we were already here. He followed and sat on the edge of my bed grabbing one of my pillows and hugging it to his stomach. I sat down next to him crossing my legs while hugging the frog teddy Junie-hyung gave me for my birthday.

"U wont believe it.." he began telling me the story of our friends painfully oblivious love story. So apparently Jun knows I let slip to Wonwoo-hyung that Tao is actually my little sister and Mingyu figured it out because he's learning Chinese, so Mingyu became really friendly with Tao and Wonwoo-hyung is jealous because he is in love with him. Which I know Mingyu is two since he's told me.

"They are so dumb, If you're in love with someone you should just tell them" I said looking anywhere but Junie-hyung. I understood how they felt, at the moment I was just saying empty words since I am in the same boat. In love with my best friend.

"I kind of understand how they would feel though" Junie-hyung said. I let my eyes fall in his direction only to catch him already looking at me.

"Yeah? how's that" I tempted, wanting to see if he would take the bait, which he did.

"Being in love with someone you've known for years, scared that you would break their trust if they find out you've had a romantic interest in them. Wanting to be closer then you've ever been even though they don't feel the same way" Junie-hyung said. He said it with such emotion like he's already in love with someone. I don't like that thought.

"But how do they know for sure the other person doesn't like them? shouldn't they take a chance" I continued saying what came to mind, it made sense though, even if I would never follow it.

"You're right" Junie-hyung said looking into my eyes. I felt his breath on my face, fanning it lightly. I barely had time to wonder how we got so close, when Junie-hyung closed the gap between us fully by pressing his lips against mine lightly. I felt them against mine only slightly before he pulled away looking at the ground.

"Junie" I said as a frown came across his face.

"I like you Hao, and I have for a few years now. I'm sorry, I hope you can eventually look past this and we can be best friends again" He said as he stood up. I pulled his shirt causing him to fall backwards and onto my bed.

"I wont be able to look past it" I said as I grabbed a fist full of the front of his shirt. Junie-hyung flinched and closed his eyes probably thinking I'm going to hit him. "Because I like you two dumb ass" I said ducking down to catch his lips in between mine once more.

Author's pov.

Tao stood at the door of the room her brother had her sleep in, for a few seconds watching the scene in front of her unfold. Her brother had thrown Jun down on the bed and grabbed a fist full of his shirt. Thinking her brother was about to hit his friend she stepped forward only to stop in her tracks when she saw him full on kiss Jun.

Tao swore she has never turned around so fast in her life, she felt like she just saw something the never should have seen. She of course knew about her brother and his friend being obliviously in love with each other, she just never knew they were already an item. She stormed off with a deep frown on her face thinking about all the signs she should have seen.

Dino who had been searching for Jun for quite some time saw Tao walk past him in a speedy pace with a deep frown on her face. Thinking one of the boys messed with her he stormed to the area she came from but saw nothing, that was until he walked past one of the rooms and saw Jun and Minghao kissing on Hao's bed.

"What the hell" He said loud enough to break the two apart and have them staring at him. "Your girlfriend just saw you cheat on her you asshole" Dino said throwing down the hoodie he had in his hand that he wanted to give Jun.

Dino should have thought about the fact that Jun and Minghao probably like each other which means Jun's feelings weren't one sided at all, but all he could think of was Tao, how she must have felt seeing her boyfriend kiss her brother must have broken her heart.

Even though he doesn't like her, no one deserves to go through that. He walked up behind Tao as she stood in front of the bathroom mirror trying to will away the image she just saw.

She noticed Dino behind her and turned around ready to leave so he could use the bathroom, however instead of leaving she found herself in his arms  with him stroking her head softly.