Understanding

Dino's pov.

Today was one of those rare days where we had no schedule, some of the members had their own schedules, and the rest just had the day to enjoy. Minghao-hyung left bright and early for his first ever brand shoot, all the boys including me are beyond proud of him. Moreover seeing Tao happily smiling as she bid her brother a goodbye sends a wave of happiness through my body.

"Oppa fighting" she shouted as he rushed out the door. She turned to me with a slight frown on her face. "He didn't hear" she said. Her Korean improved tenfold and I've been helping her with her pronunciation because she wanted to show Hao-hyung.

"I'm sure he heard, he's already running late. Shows how responsible he is" I said poking her frown. "Put that away" I said touching her pretty pout unconsciously. Her eyes widened and met mine slowly. If it weren't for Mingyu-hyung shouting 'who ate my chips' at the top of his lungs I would  have thought we were in slow motion. Her eyes were sparkling sweetly as the sunlight met them. I quickly removed my hand, bowed and moved away from her.

"You okay oppa?" she asked cutely, hardening the blow she didn't know was delivered.

"You're pretty, really pretty" I said, no use in lying.

"Pretty?" she repeated seemingly confused. Of course the moment I decide to tell her she is pretty she doesn't know the word yet. I could always repeat it in Chinese, however I chose to chicken out, shake my head and retreat to my room.

Not even ten minutes later Jun-hyung came barging in my room with a livid look on his face.

"What did you say to Tao? Why is she crying asking for her brother?" He got straight to the point, the look on his face said he better like my answer or I was done for. He looked like he wanted to ask something else but I barely gave him time before I stood up and started heading to where I assumed she would be.

"She's what?" I silently asked myself not expecting an answer.

"She's crying and doesn't want to talk to us, she just wants Hao. You don't have anything to do with this do you?" He asked me grabbing my shoulder stopping me from walking any further.

"You're not serious are you? Why would I make her cry? I have like the fattest crush on her" I said absentmindedly as I shrugged out of Jun-hyung hold and continued to rush to Hao-hyung room. Once I came to the door I saw all of the boys in front of her trying to console her.

"You guys do know she's claustrophobic right" I said as I lightly shoved my hyungs away from her. The moment they moved away she let out a relieved sigh and hugged me tightly, still crying softly. When Jun-hyung joined the hug she stopped crying and wiped her pretty tears away.

"What happened?" Jun asked in Chinese once all her tears were gone. Se took in a hard breath and let it out again slowly. She handed her phone to Jun-hyung and hugged me tighter.

"I don't know" Was all she managed to get out before a shaking sob left her mouth. Jun-hyung silently read through her phone growing redder and redder from anger as he went. I slowly started to sway to try and calm her down, by the time Jun-hyung was finished reading Tao was asleep on my shoulder tears dry and cheeks flushed.

I slowly moved her so that she was sleeping on the bed softly snoring. One by one we left the room until we were all standing in the living room staring at Jun-hyung with worried looks. Tao has grown on us, not just grown on us but has found a special place in all our hearts.

"Seems like someone found out about Tao and has been harassing her on SNS" Jun said, showing the messages to S.coups-hyung. As he finished reading it Tao's phone beeped with and notification.

"She got a video from an Unknown number" He said, not sure if he should open it to see if it had to do with any of this he gave it to Jun-hyung.

"Your call" He said as Jun-hyung contemplated if he should open it. He nodded his head and opened the message, Jun-hyung almost threw the phone once the video ended but S.coups-hyung took it from him.

"Whoever is responsible for this has been following us around"

Author's pov.

Jun tried calling Hao as soon as the semi circle of members broke apart after discussing the situation. S.coups pulled out his phone calling the company and their manager to talk about suing the person, not only have they threatened Tao but Hao as well. They also now have proof of the person stalking them.

"Hao baobei its Junnie, please call as fast as you can. I love you" Jun said after the beep hoping it wouldn't take Hao to long to call back. He walked back to Hao's room expecting to see Tao sleeping or even crying, what he didn't expect was to see her laughing at the top of her lungs at Chan's Chinese.

Jun smiled at the sight, noticing Dino make a mistake on purpose to get her to laugh again. He hasn't forgotten about his little confession earlier, he would just have to talk to Chan about that on a later date.

Jun's phone rang lighting up with his boyfriends contact name. He slid down to the floor outside of Hao's room wanting to give the two some time to laugh together but also wanting to be close in case Tao needed him.

After hearing his boyfriend was safe and telling him everything Jun and Hao just kept talking until he got home laughing, flirting and smiling all the way.