One big happy family

Jun's pov.

"Junnie-hyung" Hao breathed as he entered the room. He looked worn out and really worried for his sister, I'm pretty sure he doesn't even care about the fact that he could be in danger two. I could almost see him  break down in front of me as he melted into my hug. I softly patted his head trying to get him to relax.

"It's okay. Everything is going to be okay" I said reassuring him. He looked into my eyes and nodded his head.

"It's going to be. I'm going to tell the boys and then I am going to tell our carats" He said, I wanted to ask him if he was sure but he seemed to have make up his mind as he kissed my cheek and walked to the living room. He called all the boys to the living room, well everyone except Dino who was still keeping Tao's mind off of her phone.

"You've got this, they'll understand. We are all family now" I said behind him. He stood in front of all the members in the middle of the room. I stood behind him, letting him know I was there while not wanting to disturb him.

"What is going to happen with Tao now, is she going back to China?" Jeonghan-Hyung asked Hao. Hao slowly shook his head.

"I talked to our manager, and I think it would be best to post a photo of me and Tao" he said, he waited for some response from the members but only received nods signaling him to continue. When he hesitated to continue S.coups-hyung spoke softly.

"Go on" was all he said, but it seamed to give Hao courage.

"But before I do, I have to tell you all something. I have been lying to you, and I regret it as much as someone possibly could." Hao said, I imagine tears would be in his eyes by now, Hao was a sensitive soul.

"Everybody makes mistakes Hao, We will hear you out with open minds" Dokyeom said earning nods of agreement from the rest of the members.

"Tao and I are not dating, Junnie-hyung and I am" Hao said, grabbing my hand and entwining our fingers. Some of the members were staring at us with wide eyes. Mine were wide as well, I wanted to ask Hao if we could tell the members so I really didn't expect him to tell them this soon.

"Then why is Tao here?" Hoshi asked, his confusion being mirrored by the rest of the boys in the room. At this question Hao dropped his head slightly, he felt really bad.

"She's my sister" He almost whispered out.

"What?" Jeonghan-hyung questioned standing up slowly. He had an unreadable expression of his face.

"She's your sister? Like blood and all" Joshua-hyung asked Hao softly.

"Yes" Hao answered, finally lifting his head. "I know I lied, and I know it was really stupid of me, and I am really sorry" He said standing firmly, probably expecting to get yelled at.

"Thank god" S.coups-hyung suddenly said. "I really thought Dino was trying to steal your girlfriend" He laughed out, causing the rest of our members to laugh along.

Hao let out a small sigh, barely noticeable, but what sort of boyfriend would I be if I didn't notice.

"Okay we have more pressing matters to discuss" Seungkwanie said walking closer and grabbing Hao and my intertwined hands.

"Omg I almost forgot" Mingyu said.

And just like that our members started asking us questions and started teasing us, just the way we want them to. They forgot about Hao's lie not even making a big fuss.

"Wait, Coups why would you say you thought Channie was trying to steal Tao from Hao?" Joshua-hyung asked, was he genuinely confused? or is he acting?

Its not hard to see that the youngest has feelings for little Tao, even if they mistook it for friendly feeling everybody else could see he cared for her.

"Come on Shua, don't tell me you really haven't noticed. The kid's mad about her!" Jeonghan-hyung said, an 'are you serious' expression plastered on his face.

"I smiled at her yesterday while offering her a piece of toast, Dino took it from her ate it and gave her a new one" Seungcheol-hyung said with a look of disbelief.

"So you guys are telling me the little twerp has a crush on my baby sister?" Hao said, all silliness gone, like it was violently yanked out of the room.

"Love, relax! the kid's a baby. He's to scared of you to do anything, believe me" I said, trying to reassure him.

Author's pov.

The youngest of the thirteen boys sat next to Tao on the bed. She had stopped crying quite a while ago, and he even managed to get her to show her pretty smile, and got her to let out her beautiful laugh.

"Thank you" Said Tao, she said it so softly Chan could bearly hear it.

"For what? " The boy questioned. Already knowing the answer. He just wanted to hear her angelic voice some more.

"For helping me with my Korean, for cheering me up, for caring enough about me to try" She said. Dino could understand every word.

"Thank you for being an amazing person" He complemented, smiling fondly at her.

"And thank you for calling me pretty" Tao said confidently.

Dino's eyes shot open as a embarrassing red filled his cheeks. "Huh? "

"You said I am pretty right? I think you are handsome." She said smiling.

"You do?" Dink asked unsure, maybe she didn't mean it the way he hear it. She might just be thinking he is generally handsome like the rest of his members.

Tao smiled and quickly kissed Dino's cheek. "Very" she said and hid her face behind her hands, covering the cute pink blush on her cheeks her early confidence washing away.

Dino smiled and softly pulled her hands away from her face, before he could let go Tao intertwined their fingers together.

"Do you want to try dating then?" Tao asked shyly.

"What about Hao-Hyung, he kind of scares me... " Dino said unsure, Hao was really protective of her and the whole stalker thing. Maybe now was not the best time, but if he was honest he really wanted to call her his.

"He doesn't have to know until later." She said drawing circles on his hand.

"Well in that case, Tao will you be my girlfriend?" He asked her smiling a million dollar smile.

"I'd love to." Tao said and kissed Dino's cheek again.