Chapter 2

I woke with some voice around and they are speaking in a language that I just heard just now. If these are the other assassins then I should hear Japanese, Korean or something of that but it is different, really different... I opened my eyes and I am surprised to what I saw. The people who I thought to be human isn't human. They have long hair and long ears. They are looking at me curiously. And yeah... I am looking at them curiously after a second. I cannot really walk and try to spank them or something to know if I am still dreaming or not. My hands were tied at my back and also I was tied on a tree again. Imagine that? One more thing is that  I sat there on the ground. I can't believe I slept like that.

"What are you doing in our borders?" A male voice said in the top of the tree of where I was tied.

"I don't know. I don't even know that I had entered a certain border." I said and closed my eyes when I felt the pain on my shoulder.

"Why should I believe you? Humans are good in lying." He said. This angers me. What do he think he was? Okay, if they are not human, at least learn to respect, for Pete's sake.

"Who do you think you are to judge me right away? Do you know me? Huh? Do you?" I angrily said.

"No and I don't have plans." Said he.

"Oh, yeah? That's where you're good at I think. Not knowing anyone before judging." I said which made him  go down from where he is.

"And you know me?" He said and look at me with those cold, blue eyes.

Something in me says that  I have to look down because of her cold stare but what dominates me is the anger I am feeling.

"No and I don't have plans." I returned what he told me.

This guy is a total cool. He got a long blonde-whitish hair, handsome face, and just like the others, have  long ears.

He just smirks at me when I said that.

"Well, I think I have decided of your fate."  He said.

"Oh my, how can you say that? Are you God or something that you can decide on what my fate may be?" I said sarcastically. Like as if I'll let him do that to me. No one did that in my whole life. Not even my father and mother.

"No I am not but your are on my land. My land, my rules." He said and turned his back to me.

"Take her." He said and then the others just forced me to stand up then !h let me walk with still my hands tied on my back.

I just let them do what they wanted. I walked with them going to where God knows. As soon as we are on a palace or a cave... It looks like that so... I don't really know how to call that.

"Put her in the dungeon." He said. I was about to talk when he cut me.

"It is better for you not to talk... If you do, I'll ask the guards to behead you instead." He said and walked straight like he didn't say something insulting.

The guards indeed put me in the 'dungeon'. Inside the cell is cold and dark. It also smells like mold. I sat there and lean my back on the wall. When I realized that my shoulder is bleeding I began to walk near the bars to ask for some water and cloth.

"Hey, can I have a water and a cloth?" I asked the guard. He just look at me for a moment and then talks.

"I wanted to give you the things that  you are asking but I don't want to be beheaded. I apologize." He said and straighten  his head and stood straight again. Because of fiery I shouted at him.

"What on earth is wrong with you. I am bleeding and I need that to clean it. Can't you see? Who's that guy again a while ago? Is he the one who's resisting you for doing that?" I asked and he looked at me again.

"He is our king, M'lady. He is Thranduil Oropherion of Mirkwood." He said politely.

"Yeah and I don't care! I want to talk to him right now!" I shouted again and the next thing really made me nervous.

To be continued..

Thank you for reading!!!!