Chapter 13

I've been busy since then to teach Legolas his lessons.  As of now,  it is the only day for me to relax.  Thranduil did asked me to have a day with Legolas today because it's been long since they have a "bonding" together.

I will go to the blacksmith today to get the things that I asked him to do.  Good enough I got a Japanese steel in my pack when I came here. I just asked the blacksmith to make me a katana since I left when they chased me out.

"Good day,  so...  Is it ready?" I asked the blacksmith immediately. He just smiled at me and nods.  Well,  thank goodness...  He went and get it.  He gave my katana,  a pair of daggers and a pair of another single-edged sword with elvish designs.  I thank the blacksmith and paid him immediately then I went back.

Though this is the time for me to relax,  I still worked actually.  I am checking the soldiers up today. So the thing is that,  I went to get the things that I wanted to be made to the blacksmith then came back and did this.  I thought that since I am here,  I will not be as busy as I am on the other world but I did not expect that it is damn similar.

"Well,  I hope you all will be healthy.  You can go now. " I said as I finished to check my last patient.  They thanked me afterwards and then  went out of the room now. When they all went out,  I closed my eyes and put my arms on the table in front of me and used it as a pillow.

"What a day... " I whispered to myself.

"I thought you said that you'd relax today? What happened? You look very tired." Someone said which made me sit straight again.  I heaved a sigh when it is Thranduil. So they came early?

"Looks like I cannot. I have scheduled things to do everyday....  I can't do this anymore!  I said and bowed my head while pulling my hair.

"Why are you doing that anyway?" He asked. I just shook my head.

"The healer's gave me their jobs.  They said I can do it.  I said no but they insisted and now....
This.  I hate them! " I yelled again which made Thranduil laugh.  I glared at him when he did.

"What the heck is funny?" I blurted. Instead of answering, he just laughed out loud.

"Tsss....  I hate you?!" I yelled again.

"Do what you wish." He said and laughed again.

"Whatever!" I said.

We've been silent for a moment and I just decided to talk when I remember the sword that I ask the smith to make.

"Hey,  by the way... I have something for you.  I don't know if you'll like it but I will give it to you anyway. It's my present for you." I said and  stands to get the sword from where I put it a while ago.

"What is it?" He ask while looking at me with his knotted forehead. I laughed to myself when I think of something.

"It's a...." I paused and look at him while smiling innocently.

"What?" he said and looked at me intently.

"It's a snake.  A poisonous one actually." I said while pulling the bag where it is.

"But of course... " I said and look at him.  He is glaring at me and I can see that he wants to strangle me now.  Gahaha...  What a face

"I'm just kidding."I smiled while giving him the sword. He's shocked when he saw it.  Just like what I said,  it is a single-bladed sword with elvish design. It has different kind of gems in the handle and it's scabbard just like mine.  It was made of the Japanese steel that I had.

"You made this?" he asked me like he's not believing what he is seeing.

"Actually, no.  I'm not the one who made it.  An elven blacksmith did it but the design and the materials was from me.  I hope you liked it. It's the least thing I can do for letting me stay here." I said and smiled.

To Be Continued.....

PS.  Thank you for reading...  Please don't forget to vote and/or comment....