Chapter 4

"I can actually take it but... Never mind." I said and look down. I got the cloth on the table and used it as a bandage.

"Thank you..." I said and look at him questioningly.

"Thranduil. Call me Thranduil. I am the ruler of this land and you are welcome." He said and smiles at me. I can see it is his true smile.

"Thank you, Thranduil. By the way... I am Kezriah Jaden Hamilton. Just call me Kezriah or Keziah... It is alright. Thank you again." I said and smiles at him.

"As soon as I will be recovered, I will come back to the dungeon." I added.

"Let's see to that." He said and smiles at me before he stood up and went out of the room.

Days past by and my shoulders is healing now. Thank God to that. Even though I killed many people on the other side of this world, He still saves me.

"Hey Thranduil, I am ready to go back to your dungeon now." I told Thranduil when he took me with him in the garden of his palace.

I took my time to know Thranduil more. I just knew that this world is called Middle-earth. Just then... I realize, I am inside the story of Tolkien, the hobbit and/or Lord of the rings.

"I think there's no need to that. I have observed for the last moons and I saw that you really honest." He said.

I look at him and smiles.

"I may be an assassin but I know  how to keep all my words." I said.

He smiles back at me after that.

"As a payment to that, I will be your guard." I chuckled as I say that because it is actually awkward.

He chuckled too when I say that.

"No need. I think you will be my son's helper." He said. I looked at him curiously when he said that.

"You had a son?" I asked. He looked at me and laughed.

"Yes I did. What is up to that? You look like you heard a curse." He said while laughing.

"No... Its just that... I never saw your wife. I thought you're single." I said.

"No, I am not and never will be." He said. I smiled at him.

"You know, I wanted to ask questions about your wife and everything but I know you do not want to tell me about that. For now, I think it is better for you to introduce your son to me." I said. I've been a doctor for how many years and I've handled children before so, I  believe that'll never be a problem.

He agreed that he will introduce him to me and that I can start to work by now because I am feeling bored.

"Legolas, come here." Thranduil said gently to young elf with the same hair as him.

"How's your day, ion nin?" He asked the kid.

"Good, ada." He said and hugged his father.

"Well, ion nin I want to introduce you to someone." He said which made young Legolas look at me. I smiled at him.

"Hello!" I shortly said.

"Who's she, ada?" He asked his father. Thranduil smiles at him.

"She is Jade. She will be your helper for now, ion nin. Promise you'll be good." He said. Legolas then smiles at me then look at his father.

"I will, ada!" He said and run to me and hugged my legs. I chuckled when he does that.

"Let's play!" He said and began to pull me using my hands. I looked at Thranduil with smile on my face. Thranduil is still smiling at us.
I didn't expect that this will be my first day to work. It is fun.

"What game do you want to play, little Greenleaf?" I asked him.

"Anything! Anything!" He said and pull my hands again.

"Okay, we'll play." I said we began to play games. We played the hide and seek which he enjoyed. After the tiring game, I let him sit on my lap and began to read him stories. He is listening gently. After a minute, I saw that he is sleeping soundly.

I gently closed the book and put it behind me and held him in my arms.
To be Continued...