Chapter 6

When I opened the door, I was shocked of what I saw... Thranduil is outside Legolas' room holding his sword and swinging it to the guards.

"What on earth are you doing, Thranduil? Are you out of your mind? Your son is resting for Pete's sake!" I half whispered.

"Oh you're there? It is already midnight, why are you still here?" He said with a slur which made me realize that he's drank.

"Whatever the reason I am here, you have no business to that and I don't talk to drunk people." I said and about to close the door again when he kicked the door which made it wider then put the sword on my neck.

"Why are you here? You like to kill my son? You're really a killer. I will not wait for---" he said while his teeth is gritting because of anger but I cut him.

"Excuse me? Do you even know what you're talking about? I am not here to kill your son. I am here to take care of him. You're drunk, you need a rest." I said push the blade away on my neck with the use of my finger.

"What happened?" He  asked.

"He got sick and he's waiting for you for a very long time but you did not come. Now that I answered your question you may go and rest." I said and walk near Legolas who's starting to cry again. As he cries a sound from thunder was heard in the middle of the night. Then, it start to fall drops of water from the sky.

"It is okay, Thranduil. Go and rest. I will watch him for you." I said but he shook his head and went beside Legolas who is crying.

"I'll stay." He said and lie near his son. Its been a couple of minute passed but he's still crying so I decided to carry him and sing him song again.

He went to sleep after the end of the song. I laid him near his father afterwards.

"What happened? Why did you not come to see your son this morning?" I asked when I sat near the bed.

He's silent for a moment then closed his eyes and spoke.

"Today is the day my wife died." He said. I looked at him as he said that.

"I'm sorry." I said and look down.

"Its alright. I didn't tell you about it." He said and closed his eyes to sleep.

"Good night, Thranduil." I said as I close my eyes and sleep on the chair where I am sitting. I hope this two will be okay....

Hello again. I hope you are enjoying so, here's another update for you