Dally

You and Dally have been dating for about two months, and he recently over heard you telling Evie that you wanted a romantic date so that's what he was giving you. You were never a girly-girl dress person so you were wearing jeans, a white tank top and a maroon sweater. Dally was picking you up at 7, and it was 6:55 so you went outside on the porch and waited. Soon enough, your prince came and he strolled out.

"Hey babe, you ready?" You smiled and walked down to greet him. Once you were close enough he pulled you into his chest and placed a kiss on your lips. You smiled against his lips and kissed back. You both pulled away and then led you to the car, opening it up for you. He may never admit it, but he was really a sweetheart. He grabbed your hand and drove away. After a little drive, you pulled up to Buck Merrill's house. You were skeptic because Buck wasn't one to throw the most romantic parties, but you wanted to believe that Dally had pulled through. Dally led you through the door and right up the stairs to his room. He opened it up and let you walk on first, like the gentleman that he was. You grinned when you saw what he had planned. He had cleaned his room of the dirty, balled-up clothes and laid a big quilt down. There was a wicker picnic basket to the side, and a bottle of Merlot wine, with two glasses next to it. Dally was never a wine drinker, but you loved it so you were touched that he remembered that. Dally closed the door behind him and sat down on the blanket. You sat down across from him and watched as he filled the glasses with the red substance. He gave one to you and then held his up, as for cheers. "Here's to you, Abby, for being the best girlfriend in all of Oklahoma."