Part 6: The Library

Sirius' POV

I headed to the library, to meet with Remus, Hermione, and Peter. When I got there, Remus was sitting with a book and his legs draped over the arm of the chair. He looked so cute. I snuck up behind him and whispered in his ear. "Moony...Meet me in the back of the library in ten minutes..." I said biting Remus' ear after a whispered. I stood up and turned around and saw Peter and Hermione sitting at one of the tables. I walk over to them.

"Hey you guys how are you doing on getting home?"

"We are making some progress..." Peter said with a fake smile.

"We haven't found anything... There is barely anything about time turners in the main section of the library..." Hermione said with a sadden face I nodded in understanding. "How was your meeting with Harry?"

I winced at the thought, "Not good...James went into shock and said nothing to Harry, he barley interacted with him and Harry ran off..." I said but we cut off by Hermione.

"And you just let him run away? Alone? What are you doing her go after him!" Hermione screamed causing a few heads to turn and some eyes to roll.

"Malfoy went after him and he is in the Gryffindor common room, I thought that he was fine." Hermione sighed in relief and Wormtail became really stiff.

"You left James' son alone with a Malfoy? What are you thinking Padfoot, are you crazy?" Wormtail stated loudly.

I shushed him, "This Malfoy is different, he really cares about Harry and could do a lot more for him then I could at the moment." Wormtail backed off and was very confused and Hermione stiffened.

"So you know about Harry and Draco?" Hermione asked already knowing the answer. 

"Yeah..."

"How? Did they tell you?"

"No, but I recognized the look that look that they gave each other. It is the same look that..." I looked over at Remus who was still reading but also keeping an eye on the time. 

" I see... That actually makes a lot of sense. I'll let you two...catch up." Hermione winks and Wormtail just looked confused. I slightly grazed Moony's back as I passed by and headed to the back of he Library. I reached our destination a few seconds before Remus and as soon as he peaked around the corner I connected our lips. I missed him so much and just wanted to hold him and kiss he all over. We separated but only for the lack of breath.

"What's going on Sirius, you are really tense and you seem troubled." Remus said leaning against me with is entire weight, it wasn't too much for me because he was quite a bit smaller than me. 

"The meeting with Harry didn't go well at all. When did James become such a dick?" I asked and Rems let out a chuckle.

"I think that it's always been inside him but it just took a couple of teenage dirtbags, like Lucius and Snape, to bring it to light." Remus laughed and I kissed him again.

"I think your right Moony.." I kissed him again and with every flick of his tongue I melted more into the wall. 

"Padfoot, Moony, we had a break through!" Wormtail comes running. He looks at me and Remus, in our compromising position. 

Wormtail's POV

Hermione snuck into the forbidden section of the library in plain sight, that girl really is amazing. She found a book that tells us all about time turners. She came over to me a read a passage, "The Ministry of Magic encased an Hour-Reversal Charm in the time turners they created, for added stability. The number of times one turns the hourglass corresponds to the number of hours one travels back in time. However, they can only stay in the past for five hours at a time, without the possibility of serious harm to the traveller or to time itself." She looked at me really excitedly. "Do you know what this means?" she asked and I shook my head.

"I can't say that I do..." I said, slightly ashamed of my response.

"This means that the time turner that you have was modified by someone. It says here that their is only one man who has studied Time Turners to this extent before, it is still very unknown magic. His name is... Theodore Nott." Hermione said, "That's all that is said, we have to find his Theodore and see if he can help you get home." 

" Hermione your a genius!!!" I yelled and Hermione shrugged sheepishly blushing slightly, "I have to tell Padfoot and Moony..." I ran off I saw where went after Sirius talked to us.

"Wait! How about we wait for them to come to us!" Hermione yelled but  I didn't stop until I saw Remus with is tongue down Sirius' throat. 

"What the hell?!?!?"