Part 12: Where am I?

Hermione's POV:

I hung up the phone, grabbed my purse and ran into Remus and Sirius' room. "We have to go now, grab your wands, Harry, James, and Draco are in danger." They quickly got up, no questions asked and we marched downstairs. My parents were still cleaning from dinner and caught us as we were about to walk out the front door.

"Where are you going honey?" My mother asked.

"My friends are in danger and we have to go now if we have any chance to save them." I said. I did not break eye-contact with either of my parents. My dad wiped off his hand and grabbed his keys.

"Where are we going?"

"4 Privet Drive" I said and we all got into the car and quickly drove away.

For the first couple of minutes of the drive it was silent until my mom asked, "So Hermione, can you tell me what it is we are going to me walking into?"

I sighed, I was hoping to never have to tell my parents about all of this. "When Harry was an infant his parents were killed my this evil wizard named Lord Voldemort. After that night it was believed that Voldemort was killed, but he resurfaced my first year of Hogwarts, when Harry's magic first awoke. Voldemort has been slowly regaining his followers, Deathreaters and trying to kill Harry, and all of the people protecting him, including me, for the last 6 years. Draco, Harry's boyfriend and an undercover Deatheater called me in a panic saying that Harry was dead and that I they were attacked by a Deatheater. The call was cut off before I could get any more information."

My parents were both in shock before they could say anything we arrived and my dad quickly pulled into the drive way Remus, Sirius, and I were out of the car before it stopped moving. We ran to the front door, it was locked. I took out my wand and my parents joined us at the door. "Alohomora" I said that the door swung open. The first thing I noticed was the smell of blood.

I ran into the lounge and my parents Sirius and Remus checked the rest of the house. It was there where I saw the source of the smell. There were six bodies in the room. Harry's aunt, uncle, cousin, and James' throats were slit were positioned on the couch like they were watching TV, it was really sadistic. Harry was stabbed in the heart and was tied to a chair. Finally, Draco was propped up against Harry holding his hand. I fell to my knees and screamed. My Parents ran downstairs and Remus came running in holding a pitcher of water followed soon after by Sirius.

"Oh My God. Who would do this to children?" my mother gasped. I heard a moan coming from the massacre. I ran to the noise and realized that Draco was still alive. I dragged him out of the carnage and onto the kitchen table. I ripped off his shirt and examined his wounds. My mom rushed over to me. "We have to call an ambulance!" I was unresponsive, "Come on Honey step away from the boy!" My mother yelled.

"Get her back!!!" I yelled. Sirius pulled her away from me. "Remus, I need you help." He ran to my side. My parents watched me in awe.

"Grab bandages and Dittany from my purse. Sirius clean up the blood and clean up the bodies, we need to bring them to Dumbledore, he will be able to help deal with them." They did as they were told. I started to apply the Dittany to Draco who was letting out screams of pain. "Implerent Sanguis, Lenio, Implerent Sanguis, Lenio, Implerent Sanguis " I repeated these spells trying to replenish Draco's lost blood and relieve some of his pain. After a while of healing, I dressed and bandaged his wounds. He had passed out about halfway through. After I finished I looked at my parents who who looked horrified, I forgot that they have never seen anything like this before.

" What can we do to help?" My dad asked. Remus answered for me, "Leave her be she knows how to deal with situations like this let her work, and when she is done be their for her she just lost the equivalent to a brother and she is going to need your support."