Part 11: Betrayal

Alecto's POV:

I just finished talking and poisoning Harry's entire family. Now it was time for the plan to really begin. I walk out to the lounge and look for Harry who is sitting next to Draco, who has his arm around him. "Mr. Potter, it's your turn." I said. He got up and followed me into the the other room. I put my hand on the small of his back like I was guiding him into the room, but really I was giving myself insurance. I offered him a drink and waited in anticipation as he drank it. At that moment, I know that I had won. " So Harry Potter, the boy who lived. You know that you are very famous where I come from." I said pulling up my sleeve to reveal my tattoo. Harry's eyes got big and he stood up quickly, trying to get out of the room. He was banging on the door in a panic.

"DRACO!!!! DAD!!!! SHE'S A DEATHEATER!!!!" He screamed. He reached to the back of his pants and he looked desperate. I grab his wand out of my back pocket and showed it to him.

"Looking for this?" I asked smiling. 

"My family will kill you for this!!!" Harry spat.

"What are those muggles going to do to me?"

"The muggles aren't my family, Draco and James are." He said.

"Oh Honey.... Do you really think that Draco is coming to save you. Do you really think that he did not recognize me the second that I walked into that door. He knows the plan, he was in on it the whole time, and James, well I presume that he is almost dead by now. That Venenum is nasty stuff. Why don't you sit down and be a good boy" I made him sit down and then tied himself up. Harry was in a daze, he basically let me do what ever I wanted to him. I levitated the chair and brought him into the lounge where his entire family was passed out on the floor.

Harry's POV: 

She's lying Draco would never do that. He loved me. HE LOVES ME!!!! 

I was brought into the lounge and my entire family was on the floor. Draco was standing over them smiling at me.  He moved them all onto the couch and I was sat them down in front of them. Alecto walked over to my Uncle Vernon and grabbed the little hair that he had to reveal his neck. She grabbed a kitchen knife and slit his throat right in front of me. I screamed.

"You know, This is a very mundane way of killing someone but as of late we  have already bought enough  attention to ourselves. We need to lay low for a little bit. So what to you think Draco... House Invasion?"

"I mean in a nice muggle neighborhood like this I wouldn't be surprised." Draco said. Tears were streaming down my face as Alecto killed my Aunt Petunia. Draco took the blood soaked knife from Alecto. "You see Harry this really is a shame, I really was starting to care about you..." He slit Dudley's throat. "But you see anything that I feel for you is but a speck of dust for what I feel for the Dark Lord. He brought honor to my family and saved me from living in shame for the rest of my life. You can understand that right Harry. Wanting to please your family." He took my dads hair and placed the knife to his throat. 

"NO!!!!" I screamed as the love of my life slit the throat of my father. I just got him back, and now he is dead again. I couldn't save him again. I trusted the wrong people AGAIN. 

"Well Harry, even if you don't under stand, it doesn't really matter." He leaned in a kissed me. Once i realized what was happening I bit is lip. He looked me in the eye and looked genuinely hurt. He whispered in my ear,  "Geminio."

Then put his fist on my shoulder and I could see a tear run down his face, "Good bye, Harry Potter." His sounded pained. His hand flatten as he stabbed me. I felt coldness everywhere and then complete darkness, but no pain.

Alecto's POV:

Draco stabbed him right in the heart. I walked over to Harry and checked his pulse, he was dead. We did it! "Ready for part two?" I asked and Draco nodded. I grabbed the knife and gave him a big slash across the chest, nothing a little magic couldn't fix but I'm sure it hurt like a son of a bitch.

He grabbed Harry's phone from his back pocket and called the Mud-Blood. As the phone ring his worked himself up and became hysterical. She picked up the phone, "Hello? Harry is that you?"

"I-I't me... D-Draco." he stuttered, pushing out the words as he cried. 

"What's wrong Draco? Where's Harry?" She asked worry laced her voice.

"H-Harry is... is"

"Is what?!?!?" she said now yelling.

"DEAD!!!" Draco screamed into the phone crying even more now.

"W-What?" she asked through the phone, "This is not funny Malfoy. Don't joke around like that."

"I-I'm not joking. The... the Social worker was a deatheater. I did not recognize her. She caught us by surprise and killed all of them. Everyone in the house, i-including Harry and James." He said. I decided to slam a door and start to make load footsteps. "S-She's coming, she's going to kill me. HERMIONE HELP ME!!!" He yelled as I stabbed him in the shoulder. He let out a bloodcurdling scream and dropped the phone.

"Draco? Draco!!! Are you ok?" she killed into the phone. I picked it up and smiled.

"Tell Dumbledore that the Dark Lord has won and that the boy who lived has finally died at the hands of a deatheater." I then hung up the phone. Draco had passed out, probably from the pain.

I miss judged you, kid. You really proved yourself today. I will be sure to tell the Dark Lord that you were the one to end Harry Potter. We can help the Dark Lord rule over the new world, as a family. You no longer need to please your cowardly parents, you have me now. I will protect you." I said stroking his hair. I got up and walked out. I apperated away. I will free you...

My Darling Draco.