The New Girl

Nayeon POV

"Alright class we have a new student so I would like if you would be nice to her please" Ms. Green said. I didn't care about this new girl at this school. She wasn't better than me that's for sure. "Hey Nayeon, are you going to bully this girl" Jihyo said. I stayed quiet for a little bit. "Depends on what she looks like" I finally let out. The new girl came in and dam I have to admit she's was cute but she's a nerd for sure.

"Alright this is Momo she's our new student and I hope you guys make her feel welcome here" Ms. Green said. I wanted to be funny and try to make the class laugh. "What type of name is Momo" I said laughing. The class laughed as I was looking at Momo. "Well Nayeon since you think that's funny you'll show her around the school. Lisa she has all your classes so you'll be great friends with her. Momo you can sit next to Lisa" Ms. Green said. Before asked Lisa to raise her hand Momo went straight to Lisa and sat next to her. I gave Lisa a glare then I went back going my work. I'm friends with Lisa but that Momo girl will not take her away from me.

The bell rings for the lunch

Lisa POV

I'm friends with Tzuyu, Momo and Nayeon. I been friends with Momo since Middle school. Mostly since 6th grade and until 11th grade when she moved back to Korea. We was like sisters 6th-11th grade. "Hey Momo wanna eat lunch with me to catch up" I said. "Sure I'll love to hear what I been missing out on" Momo said looking scared and shy. I was holding Momo's hand and took her to the where I sit with Jungkook. If you dont know Jungkook is my bunny. I met him in 11th grade. I grabbed my lunch bag and Momo and I had the same lunch. The $5 box at Taco bell. "I guess somethings never change huh" I said. Momo smiled and said "Yep somethings never change" Momo said smiling. After a 2 minutes, Jungkook walked over to us and he kissed me. "Hey babe" He said. "Hey and here your lunch" I said handing him a 4 for $4 from Wendy's. "Lisa stop buying us lunch" Jungkook said frowning. "Sorry to bother you but who's this" Momo said shyly. "Oh Momo this is my boyfriend Jeong Jungkook. Jungkook this is my sister Momo" I said. "Hey Momo nice to meet you" Jungkook said. Momo paused and stayed slient. "Momo you haven't changed. I promise he's good" I said. "Nice to meet you to Jungkook" She said. Momo shooked Jungkook's hand. "I'm sorry but have you to have sex yet" Momo asked. I blushed hard and looked at Jungkook. "Well we getting there soon like maybe tonight or two weeks later" Jungkook said looking at Momo. "Oh okay" Momo said with a chuckle. "Well well if isn't my best friend Lisa with this Momo chick" Nayeon said with the rest of TWICE standing behind her. "Hey Nayeon and Tzuyu" I said. "Hey Lisa and Jungkook" Tzuyu said. "Hey everyone" Jungkook said. "Well I gotta go babe, I'll see you tonight okay?" Jungkook said looking at Lisa. "Okay promise" Lisa said. Jungkook said promise and kiss Lisa before he left. "Awww so cute sis" Momo said. "Thanks Momo" I said. "What type of name is Momo" Nayeon said. "Nayeon it's Japanese" Sana said. "Yeah Momo must be Japanese like Sana and I" Mina said. "Jiyho do you think she'll be in TWICE?" Dahyun asked. "She can't even sang or dance" Nayeon said laughing. Momo look down and upset. Jeongyeon looked at Momo and said "Aww she's upset now". "Back off my friend Jeongyeon" I said. "Nayeon get your girl before I handle her" I said rubbing Momo's back. "Why you sticking up for her" Chaeyoung asked. I looked at Chaeyoung and said "She's my dancing machine friend Chaeyoung. Come Momo you and me dance now". "Wait now" Momo said. I pulled Momo put and got in the middle of the floor and I danced first.