Falling for the nerd

Momo POV

"Well you should show her instead of hating her" Lisa said. "See watch me start a fake arguement with Jungkook then make him change his mind" Lisa said. They came back to the living room and Nayeon sat next to me and Lisa went to Jungkook. "Do you still have feelings for your ex" Lisa let out. "Wait what no. Why you say that" Jungkook said. "Yes you do. You always come home hella late." Lisa said. "You still seeing that bitch" She said. "I'm not seeing Kim no more Lisa where the fuck is this shit coming from" Jungkook said shocked. "Who are you cussing at" Lisa said staring at Jungkook. He stayed quiet and Lisa got on top of Jk. "I'm just playing with your ass" Lisa said. "You can playin like that babe" Jungkook said. They went kissing and I turned away. "Do you really like Sana" Nayeon said. "No I don't the person I really like is not claiming me" I said. Nayeon climbed on top of me and looked me in my eyes. "I like you Momo but you can't tell anyone until I'm ready deal" Nayeon said wrapping her arms around my neck. "Deal Nayeon unnie" I said wrapping my arms around her waist. When both slowly leaned in kinda scared to kiss each other but we slowly leaned in looking into each other and kissed. My mind was spinning with the same thoughts. "Did she just confess her love to me" "Did she omg Momo breath". After awhile Chaeyoung and Mina came out the room. Luckily they didn't catch anyone of us making out. Nayeon hurried and make it seem like she was on her phone looking at clothes. I was on my phone playing with the Snapchat filters. Jungkook was massaging Lisa's shoulders while Lisa was covering Jungkook boner with a pillow and she was on Jungkook's phone. "So Mina like the gift Chaeyoung gave you" Nayeon said. Mina blushed extremely hard. "Well...uh...yeah I...I...I did" Mina said nervously. "Yeah don't ask about the gift you can tell it was ruff by looking at their hair" Lisa said looking at them. Jungkook slapped Lisa's ass. "Ow that shit hurt" Lisa said. "How about all of us go to IHOP for a triple date" Nayeon said. "Who's your date Nayeon" Mina asked. I looked away and tried not to blush. "It's Momo ah " Nayeon said. I looked at Nayeon and blushed. "Aww so cute" Chaeyoung said. Nayeon gets on my lap and puts her face in my neck. Nayeon tries to make sure no one sees her kissing my neck. "I better get ready for IHOP then." Mina said. "Jungkook and I will come back with the manager to drive us" Lisa said getting up with Jungkook. I was trying not to moan "I'll see you.... um.mmm later then" I said.

Nayeon, Momo and Tzuyu Room

"Nayeon you can't be doing that in public" I said. "I almost moaned" I whispered. "Well I'm sorry I got turned on by your voice" Nayeon whispered. "How did you get turned on so quick" I whispered getting on my bed. Nayeon climb on top of me "your voice, smile, body and the way you look at me" Nayeon whispered. I blushed and started to kiss her slowly. The only reason why we was whispering was because we didn't want Tzuyu to hear us. Okay fine. That's not what really happened. This is what happened but I was the guy, Nayeon was the girl and boy who walked in was Tzuyu.

After Tzuyu walked in on us we both was shocked and looked at her. "Ahh hey Tzuyu" Nayeon said. "What are you two doing" Tzuyu let out. "I couldn't find my dam contact and Nayeon was clumsy and fell in top of me trying to help look for that small ass thing" I said pretending to be mad. "Oh she is clumsy but anyway Lisa is on her way" Tzuyu said closing the door getting on her bed. "Wait RM was here too" I said. "Yeah I invited him" Tzuyu said. "We'll see you later Tzuyu" Nayeon said.