What Is Going On

Momo POV

I went behind school alone and Nayeon was standing there. "So you did show up alone without Lisa" Nayeon said. "What do you want" I said standing in her face. Nayeon did say anything. All that I remember is her leaning in my face like she was going to kiss me. "Watch who you talking Momo. I might not be the boss but I'm the oldest and you will respect my wishes" Nayeon said getting close in my face. "Your...your w..wishes?" I asked shyly and nervously. "Yeah like just show respect to me and I'll show you respect deal" Nayeon said coming closer. "Yeah...y...yeah...d...d...deal" I said nervously. "I'm I making you nervous Momo?" Nayeon asked. I just nodded because I couldn't talk. Nayeon and I was really close so we both leaned in and kissed each other. After awhile I pulled back and looked at Nayeon unnie who was blushing. "Don't tell anyone about that kiss little girl" Nayeon said. "I won't but last time I checked I'm taller than you" I said smiling. "Shut up Momo and let's get to the dorms" Nayeon said blushing. We both walked off but then we bump into Lisa and Jungkook. "Lisa hey girl" Nayeon said. "Hey you two. I see you two got along" Lisa said. "Uh here and there lol" I said trying not to blush. "Hey Jungkook" I said. "Hey Momo and Nayeon how are you two?" Jungkook asked. "We are good" I said. "Well I'll see you guys later" Jungkook said. "Where you going" Nayeon asked. "Out on a date" Lisa said wrapping her around Jungkook. "I'm surprise you to haven't got it in yet" Nayeon said. "Yes we did stay out my sex life lol" Lisa said. "Sorry about Nayeon Lisa. She's out of it" I said. "Momo I'll beat your ass if you say that again" Nayeon said. "Bye Boo" Lisa said hugging me. "Bye" I said hugging back. Liskook left and Nayeon and I was just standing next to each other silently. "Um... Im going to go now" I said. "Why, we could just hangout today" Nayeon said grabbing my hand. "There they are" Jeongyeon said yelling. "Fake fall" Nayeon said. I did and look up at her. "Next time you better respect me" She said then walked off to them. I look down and sat there then Tzuyu helped me up. "If your a friend of Lisa's your a friend of mine" she said. "Thanks you Tzuyu right" I asked. "That's right. Do you know the members from oldest to youngest" Tzuyu asked. "Yes it's Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo(me), Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu or you haha" I said. "Wow impressive" Nayeon said. I look at her and saw the other members around her. I walked back in to wall. "I'm not goimg to hurt you Momo"Nayeon said walking to Momo. "I'll walk with Momo ah and meet you at the dorms" Nayeon said. The others nodded and I stood still. "Nayeon your making me nervous right now" I said shyly. "Are you fall... nevermind let's go to the dorms" I said going to our other manager van. I could feel Nayeon looking at me, so I took a paused and turned around. Nayeon and I was face to face again. "Hey what's wrong" Nayeon said wrapping her arms around my neck looking worried. I looked at her while we was standing by the van. "Its nothing Nayeon unnie" I let out. "Momo-ah don't tell me it's nothing when something is wrong" Nayeon said looking at me. I looked at Nayeon with a smile on my face. "I'm fine now let's go please" I said. Nayeon unnie got into the car and yes I was trying my best not to look at her ass. I smiled and got into the van. "Momo I know your not...." Nayeon paused as I leaned in and kissed her. "Just enjoy the ride Nayeon unnie" I said looking at the window.