Dreams? What do they mean?

Nayeon POV

I don't know why I keep having "sex" dreams. It's weird well not really because they all got Momo in them. I'm not obsessed with sex it's just in my dream months later I got pregnant by Momo and she left me and went with Sana. Sana knew Momo got me pregnant but she didn't care. But then I looked in my dream it wasn't Momo I was with... I left Momo for Jeongyeon. I felt bad and hurt. Why did I leave my sweet Momo? What did my Queen do in order for me to leave her? What did Sana do to Momo? "Nayeon ah" Unknown voice. "Sunmi unnie" I said getting up. "I was calling your name" Sunmi said. "Oh sorry Unnie but what's up" I said. "Have you seen Chungha" Sunmi said. " Ooooo why you looking for Chungha unnie" I said looking at Sunmi. "Hey I heard my name" Chungha said. I took a quick glance at Sunmi and boy she was blushing hella hard. "I'll let you two talk" I said getting up. They nodded and I walked but I hid so I could listen to them. "I been looking for you" Sunmi said. "Is this about last night" Chungha asked. "Yes. We had sex and your acting like we not friends" Sunmi said. "You was drunk last night we only madeout because I didn't want to take advantage of you drunk" Chungha said looking down. "It's fine I though we did" Sunmi said rubbing her head. Sunmi went in for a hug but Chungha kisses her instead. "I'll see you tonight" Chungha whispered in Sunmi ear. Sunmi nodded and was about go walk off until Chungha pinned Sunmi against the wall and started and started to kiss her neck. I had my eyes wide open looking at this. Why was it making me think of me and Momo? I shook out of my thoughts when I heard an angel singing. I followed the voice and though "I know that voice from this anywhere". I poked my head out the corner and realized it was Momo just singing. " Your diamonds in the sky, eye to eye, so alive your beautiful like diamonds in the sky" Momo sung. "No no that's not it" She said shaking her head. I stood there and listened. "Oh she sweet but a psycho a little bit psycho a night she screamin outa my outa my mind." Momo said. I quietly walked in the room and closed the door quietly and quickly. "Grab a cop gun kinda crazy poison but tasty and people say run don't walk away" Momo sung. I sat down and bit my bottom lip while looking at Momo. Momo turns and jumps when she sees me. "Nayeon unnie what are you doing here" Momo asked looking me. I got up and wrapped my arms around her neck as she wrapped her arms around my waist. "I mean no one is around so you in" I whispered in Momo's ear. Momo blushed and looked at me "No baby not in here" Momo said gripping my ass. I blushed hard and looked at her "Your singing really made me wet" I said rubbing Momo's leg. Momo pulled me into the closet when she heard the door open. "Sunmi unnie don't be mad" Chungha said. "I'm not mad" Sunmi said. "I just asking if you wanted to come over" Sunmi said. I could feel Momo looking at me biting her lip but we had to be quiet. "Sunmi unnie you don't know how bad I want you right now" Chungha said. Sunmi blushed and stared at Chungha. Momo and I stay slient as possible until I felt someone hands go down my pants into my panties. I knew it was Momo because she has small hands. I covered my mouth and tried not to moan but it felt so good. Momo kept going and I kept covering my mouth. "Mmm Momo chilll" I said gripping on her shirt. Momo stared to finger me fast and I let out a moan. I look over and see Sunmi and Chungha looking around. Momo started to kiss me to keep me from moaning. I gripped on Momo's shirt to make her stop but she kept going. "Momo ah please chill" I whispered. Momo stopped an smiled. Right when I was about to open the door Sunmi unnie . "Annyeonghaseyo Sunmi unnie" Momo said. "Annyeonghaseyo Momo ah and Nayeon ah" Sunmi said. "What are you two doing in the closet" Chungha said. "We just chilling that's all" I said. Momo and I walked out the closet and I realized my zipper was down so I hurried and tried to fix it but it was to late. "So why was your zipper down" Sunmi ask. I blushed hard and though of something. "Why did Chungha pinned you against the wall" I asked. Momo looked shocked "Whattttt" she let out. "We will never speak of this again deal" Sunmi said. "Deal" I said looking at Momo blushing. "Hey Nayeon unnie I got to go but I'll talk to you later okay" Momo said looking at me. "No Momo ah stay with me" I whined. Momo blushed and looked at me and said "Ill be back baby I promise". I had a grip on Momo's arm and I let it with a sad face. "You better hurry back to me" I whined and pout. "Deal and I'll take you out tonight" She said smiling. I blushed and smiled back "Deal". Momo hugged me and kiss me for a good bit. Then she left and I was a big baby because I never been apart from Momo. We was always together. This is the first time ever. I went back to the dorms and watch TV. I was flipping through channels but I turned off the tv and went on Vlive. "Annyeonghaseyo" I said and already 1,000,00 was watching. I started to read comments and one said "Can you talk in the English through the whole live". I laughed and said "I'll try". I read another comment and I tried not to make a sad face. "She left to see her parents for the week". Then I look at my phone and smile "Momo ah" I said. "Nayeon unnie call me" She commented. I grab my other phone and called her asap setting the Vlive phone down. "Momo ah" I said over the phone. "Nayeon you seemed upset about me leaving so I called" Momo said. I smiled and blushed. "I just been waiting for you to call me" I said. "Oh really" Momo said. "Ne" I said. "I'll be home soon sleep with Sana" She said. I frowned and stayed quiet. "Hey don't frown okay" Momo said. I smiled a little "Okay fine" I said. "I gotta go but I'll talk to you later" Momo said. "Ne salanghaeyo" I said. "Salanghaeyo" Momo said. We hung the phone and I sigh. "I think I'm going to go to bed Once, I love you and goodnight" I said. I ended the live and headed to Sana Room.