2. Dazed and Confused

Rapunzel's POV

They were on their way back home from the journey the rocks had led them on. The black rocks had just stopped forming so they were forced to go back. If they kept walking it would take about a day to come back. It didn't help that Eugene kept complaining and Cass's dirty looks weren't helping either. "Can we please stop and rest" he groaned.
" I guess we can" Rapunzel said her herself feeling tired "but after that we have to keep moving." As she closed her eyes she began to dream. In her dream she was standing in the middle of no where. Then she noticed a figure. It was..Varian? Slowly the rocks started to come up from behind him. "Varian watch out" she screamed. But the rocks just went around him. It was almost as if he was...controlling them? Then Varian started shouting at her in fear "PRINCESS! PRINCESS HELP ME! I CAN'T CONTROL IT. I CAN'T CONTROL IT."
She woke up in a cold sweat. It was just a dream she told herself. But somehow she knew that wasn't the case.

Arianna's POV

Arianna sat in the throne room contemplating what had happen yesterday in the dungeon. Something was wrong with Varian and she had to figure out what it was. She decided to visit earlier today. She normally came at 12 but decided to come at 10. She made her way down the dungeon to his cell. She didn't know how it was possible but he looked worse. He was thinner and it was darker under his eyes.
"Hey" she said.
"Hey" he responded.
She looked at him and said "Varian please tell me what happened yesterday"
After a while it seemed like he wasn't going to talk but then he whispered "I just felt really really cold. And everything was dark and something kept saying moon.
"Moon?" She said shocked and confused
"Yeah but the thing is-" he stopped.
Arianna looked at him. His eyes turn glassy and his mouth shut. He was pale...deathly pale.
"V-Varian?" She stammered
Nothing.
"Varian!" She said panicked waving her hand in front of his face.
Nothing.
She reached her hands through the bars grabbing his shoulders and started shaking him vigorously.
Nothing.
"GUARDS" she screamed. They ran over and after she explained they quickly unlocked the cell. Arianna ran inside grabbing him by his shoulders. She stared into his glassy eyes not focused on anything. "Get the doctor NOW!" She ordered.

Cassandra's POV

After their short rest Raps seemed to be acting weird. Like she seemed more panicked and flustered. Cass wanted to say something but was worried of the response. Eventually she turned to Raps and said "Raps you've been acting kinda weird lately anything wrong." Rapunzel hesitated but then told them of her dream and her fears that it had a deeper meaning. "It was just a dream" Eugene said "You're probably just spooked cause of the events that have happened recently."
"Yeah I guess" Raps said.
But Cass could tell from the look in her eye Rapunzal thought otherwise.

Arianna's POV

The doctor shined a light into the boys eyes. "Do you know what's wrong with him" Queen Arianna said trembling.
"It seems he's in some kind of paralysis" the doctor said picking up Varian's arm then watching it fall to his side as soon as he let go.
"It's normally cause by fear or brain trauma.
Has he recently been scared or suffered a head injury" he said.
"No we were just talking" Arianna said.
"Well there's no telling when he will come out of it. It could last 10 minutes or be permanent. With no reason for why it happened we just don't know" he said.
Arianna cringed at the thought of the boy never being able to move again. The doctor exited the room leaving Arianna alone with Varian. She brushed a bit of his hair behind his ear staring into his seemingly unconscious eyes. She wondered if he could hear them. Just then his hair stood straight up defying gravity as his half shut eyes grew big. Not only that, his hair was also glowing whiteish blue. Arianna stared in shock. 10 seconds later his hair went back to normal as the boy fell to the ground unconscious.

A/N: HEY GUYS LEFT YOU OFF ON A CLIFF HANGER. DON'T WORRY I PROMISE NOT MATTER WHAT I WILL FINISH THIS STORY. BUT FOR THE FUTURE I WANT TO KNOW DO YOU GUYS PREFER SHORTER CHAPTERS THAT COME OUT SOONER OR LONGER CHAPTERS THAT TAKE A LITTLE LONGER. ANYWAY THX FOR DECIDING TO KEEP READING MY STORY. LOVE YA