d i e c i

I've been having a little bit of a hard time coming up with other things for the boys to do, so I thinkkkkk we're coming up on the end of the book. This isn't the last chapter, but we're getting there

I know, I know, i had a ton of fun writing it, but I have more Johnnyboy stories to come! This isn't the end of me writing for them, don't worry!

Feel free to message me or comment ideas for a new fic for these two, and without further adieu, enjoy!

Ponyboy's POV

It's been around 2 or 3 weeks since I told Johnny we could go to Florence, and it's finally happening. School let out last week, and later tonight, we're flying to Italy. Johnny's hometown, Florence. Then we'll take a train or something to Naples, for the parade.

Johnny's been so excited the last few weeks, and it might be the cutest thing I've ever seen. He told me he can take me around to the places he used to go to, and he could show me where he used to live, and all that jazz. I'm so glad I get to do this with him..

Johnny and I walked through customs, picking our bags back out of the buckets. He yawned, running a hand through his hair.

"Tired?" I asked, a small smile on my lips. He nodded, smiling too, as he slung his bag over his shoulders. I shrugged on mine too, and we set off towards our gate. I've never been to this airport before, or an airport in general, so Johnny mostly guided us with the map.

We sat down, worn out and tired before we even got the chance to board the plane. Johnny quickly fell asleep on my shoulder. I kissed his head, before remembering I brought my sketchpad. I turned to glance at Johnny, but I didn't really need to. I could easily draw him from memory.

1 hour and tons of eraser remnants later, Johnny woke up.

"Bambino..?" He asked, in his raspy, tired voice. I smiled, flipping the cover of my sketchpad shut. "Hey there, Johnnycake." I replied, keeping my voice down.

He sat up, rubbing his eyes. His hair was sticking up all over the place, and I felt my cheeks heat up, just seein' him like that. I bit my lip, tucking my pencil back into my bag. Johnny rested his head back on my shoulder, and I leaned my head against his. We only got to sit for a few seconds before the desk lady began to let people board.

Johnny groaned, tearing himself away from me. He stood up and stretched, while I yawned, getting up after him. After digging around for our boarding passes, we both found ours and Johnny grabbed my hand, leading me over to the line.

After a long process of getting everything scanned and checked, we were on the plane. Johnny and I loaded our bags into the stowaways, and I sat down in my seat, with a sigh.

I turned to look at Johnny, who in turn, looked back up at me, with a sweet, tired smile.
I knew he could see my nervousness to fly plastered all over my face.

"We're gonna be there soon, bambino. It's all gonna be bene.." He said, grasping my hand in his. I could hear his accent creeping it's way back into his voice, especially when he's tired.

I nodded, as he leaned up and gave me a peck on the lips. I smiled softly, all worries I had of flying slowly melting away. I had my Johnny, and he had me, that's all we needed.

a/n: okay so this part and the coming parts are loosely based on "Ti Amo da Latano" by ponyboysmiles because I loved their book so much, and to this day, it's still my favorite story out there.

This chapter is kind of a filler, because not much really happens, but don't worry, I have some good stuff coming ;)

Anywayyyy thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed!