Chap 2: Jacksepticeye?

You have finished work for that day, all your notes are finished and put away. You go home and discover jacksepticeye has uploaded a new series, 3 games, 1 video. You look at him saying his classic catchphrase with him "top of the mornin' to ya laddies" and look at his face you see his thin beard and black hair and realise he looked like a certain someone. In fact, you saw him today, he was your first patient. You fangirl for over an hour that you got to see JACKSEPTICEYE on regular basis. But then you realise your favourite YouTuber who has been doing youtube for five years, that then you would go home and watch his videos he was depressed. That struck you harder than you thought it would. You never thought such a kind, hardworking, enthusiastic person like him could ever be depressed.

You just feel like going up to him and give him the biggest hug and most inspirational speech to him. But you know that you can't do that because it wouldn't help with his condition. Also, the fact that you knew his channel, you could never mention because then he would assign himself to a different therapist. So you promise to yourself "I promise to you Jack that you will become unstuck, free, happy and bubbly again. If it's the last thing I ever do and I mean every single word I said."

Whenever you walked into the office you always wondered when or if he will ever call back. You were in the middle of doing some paperwork and heard the phone ring thinking it was SEAN but it was one of your other clients. This kept happening throughout the week.

After a week you went into your office thinking Sean won't come back because by now most of my clients would have rung me but he hasn't even contacted me. So you slumped on to your chair at your desk and go through all my patients' files cleaning it up. You are at my last files and see Sean William McLoughlin and think what a sexy name if I was a guy I would want that name. you look at what you wrote down and remembering how your conversations were like even though you knew he had a dysthymic disorder (it is a less severe version of major depression) it was still a lively conversation but now it was so different.

You were half-way through reading the file and someone opened the door you instinctively try to hide the file but instead, you dropped it and it made a huge thud. And you hear someone gasp loudly, you try to quickly pick up all the papers. While doing so, you hear quiet but definite footsteps come your way but then you feel someone grab your hand trying to help you pick up your papers. You look up and see short droopy hair in front of you, you jump back slightly and hear.

"Oh sorry, I figured since I made you drop your file I might as well help you."

You look at your hand which still has this person's hand on top of yours. You know you should move or have flinched but it just feels right. You feel your heart race, you become a bit dizzy, you start to breathe more intensely, you feel overwhelmed with fear, slight happiness, stress and mostly confusion.

The person grabs both of your shoulders and gently shakes you.

"Y/n, y/n are you okay??" Sounding very distressed and concerned

You look up into Sean eye's and for a few seconds, your brain just stopped, in fact, the whole world did then you came back to reality and hurriedly got all of your papers back and go to your desk.

Sean still concerned asks, "Are you okay now?"

"Yeah i.i'm sorry for that"

You focus on your breathing to calm yourself down.

"Sorry Sean, what brings you here?"

"For my session"

"Odd you never called me"

"Ohh, I thought you could just walk in"

"As amazing as that would be I do have other patients so it's more convenient to have a sort of schedule"

"Oops, I will remember that"

"Well I have an hour and a half until my next patient will arrive so please welcome yourself"

"Thank you I knew I was special"

You slightly chuckle still with a racing heartbeat.

Halfway through your therapy session, Sean asks "May I go to the bathroom" 

You reply "No I'm just gonna make you piss your pants on my couch"

Jack then laughs and leaves

You say "Don't be too late Jack" as he left the door but he only heard half of what you say and so he comes back saying "I only heard half of that, sorry" 

"Don't worry I just said don't be too long"

He then nods and walks off. You sigh because you realise how close that was. Remember you can only call him Sean he can't know that you know his channel.

He came back normal but smiling a bit manically, you sigh at yourself thinking why do I always over analyse stuff. It is just a normal smile.

You noticed that he was acting slightly ruder and cockier, he would also try to manipulate the sound of glitches while he spoke but you don't how a human would be able to do that.

He kept acting like this until the end of the session.

~~~    time skip    ~~~

So you are now at home eating dinner and checking your youtube page and it says that Jack uploaded a new video its called S̴̩̩͓̲̳̜͕̩̈́̄̈́̿͂̈́̿̏̽̔͘͘o̸̡̼͚̳̱͕̫̝͚̳͋́̎̎̚ǒ̸̢͎͓͒̔͝n̵̯͖͖̼̲̫̾̅̏͗̕. You notice it is under a minute long you watch it wondering why it is only a blank screen and just as you were about to click out you hear whispers and chatter but you don't know what is being said. You look at the screen to see the words I'M HERE glitching on the screen. You get confused so you scroll down and see jack typed in the comments section.

Į̷͖̦̩͕͎̯̗̜̖̿̈́̈́̐̇̐̈́̆̾͑ͅ'̸̧̛̯̘̰͈̩͈̼͚͙͇̓̿̍͑̑̿̈̂́̄̉͛̈́̀̄̃̀͘̕͝ͅm̵̢̪͔̪̜̪̩̗̭̠̭̫̮̜͔̯̣̽̊̓͆͋͝ ̶̧̧̨̛̻̪͈͙̟̪̠̬̟̳̞̥͓͎͎̭͇͕̗̥̒͛̉̈́̄͗͂̋̐̀̾̑̃̒̃͂͜ͅg̵̹̭͔̥͔͇̏̄͠l̸̨̥̮̥͕̘͇͓͎̯̻̯̗͚͙̺͖̯̩̉̇̌̽́͋͗͛͋̄́̋̓̋̈́̀̋̊͐̒̓̓̚ͅͅą̶̖̹͉̥̞͉͇̱̞͎̻̭̺̦͔͔͋̏̑̈́͋͗̚͜ͅd̵̢̢̗̭̦̪̜̫̦̤̺̝͍̲̻͖̹̞̳͈͍̦̟̈́̀́̐̌̐̆̊̉͊͜͝ͅ ̸̢̮̲͖̥͍̣͚͎̙̰̝̩͍͔̤͔̭̼͓̰̺͋I̴̛̺̪͎̼̙̟͍̻̞͇͓͉̲͔̱̽̏͒͌̀̂͆́̋̒̿̿ ̴̢̨̳͈̝͉̝̤̠̱͎̹̜̤̱̝͇͚̔̕͠ḣ̷̹̦͋͂̓͂͛̎̈́̏̓̕͘a̵̡̢͓͍̙̺̥̬̮̮̥͔̙̝̘̠̟̭͚͒̀̉̇̉̌̆͝v̵̢̡̨̛̘͚̲̲̭̙̖̳̝̻̥͓̣̜͔̫͚̼̤̉̀͂̀͛͒̉̃̂͜ͅe̸̛̤̝͔͇̬̼̻̯̤̼̦͖̯͔̞̹͈̜͓͖̩͚̊̈̑̓̈͊ͅͅ ̸̢̧̨̨̘̘͉̟̳̦̣̟̥̪̣̦̋̂́͐̇̅͋͋̅ͅy̸̢̝̖̤̪͈̖̙͉̙̱̭̠͖̟͍̙̬̝̦̞͒̔̓̅͑̾̾ǫ̵̡̘̠̩͓͍͎͖͚͚̩̥̖̹̰̰͓̯̫̮̿͗͋̇̐̒̓̍̉̾̉͆̅̾̚͝͝ͅų̵̦̘͉̬̜̞̹͙͍͕̥̘͓̪̰͚̳̦̭̀̏͘r̶̨̨̭͖̯̺̙̠̠̟̮̥̗͈̫̼̐̎͒͌̃͑͋̎̂̑͑̊̾͂̄̀͗͑͂̎̈́͜͜ ̵̮̉͛͆a̶͈̭͐́̿̈͋͋̏̏̎̋͆̈̈̑̉̑̔͘̕͘͝ṭ̶͚͕̪̬̘͊͆́͒̏͛̒̓̈́̓̓̅̓̀̋̊̅̈͑̔̍͝t̸̛̞̰̻̫̱̳͙͎͖̽͑́̏̈́̊̂̓́̿͒̾̌̂̂̇͐̎̎̽͛̚̕͠ͅͅͅe̶̢͕̝̲̪̻̞̟̟̹͔͈̺̘̰̽̚͝ń̶̹̺̪͔̙̲̞̭̖̯͕̳͙͓̼̘̣̲͙͒̾̽͋́̒͌̓͂͐͆̆͐̈́̏͊̎́̐̍̐͠ͅt̵̢̢̨̛̫͚̪̝̤̠̹̥͍̩̟̖͎̘́͋̈́̐̽́͊̌̂͆̔͛͛͊̌̐͐́̃́̔̈̕͠ͅͅȋ̸͕̹̩͔̗͇̫͖̬͓͖͖͌̀̓́́̑̋̎͊̿͒̊̂͐̋̏̓͠͝͠o̵̢͈̙̪̹̙͚̪̗̠͈̠̺̜͖͖͈̟̝͆̌̽͂̉̉̆̆̏̔̄͛̀͘͝͝n̸͍̘̞͔̳̬͉̮̬̝͚̠͎̖͈̟͚̯̟̋͂̂͜͜͝͝ͅ ̴̡̫̝̠͉̾́͜ń̷̛͕͍͓͙̻͕̣͇̩̮͒̋̎̀̒̓͒͌͊̀͜o̴̡̨̧̲͙̞̭̠̦͙̠̗͎̭̦͓̱̫͖̣̪͈̫̹̫̊̾̐̚͝w̶̡̭͇̗̰̬̤̼͎̭̤̜͕̩̯̜͙͙͍̲̘̰̞̅̌̊̓̐̊̾̏̌͊̅̄̈́̂̑͋̔̅͗̓͑̕͘̚̕

You get confused, what is this video? You then see look at the comment which was typed 1 second ago and you see the video itself was uploaded 1 minute ago. You look at the other comments and see that all state 2 years ago. You just imagine you are seeing things so you go back to sleep.