Chap 7: Gone

You are watching youtube and remembering how when you first discovered his channel it was at 1 million subscribers and thinking why am I so late to find his youtube channel. Every day in your spare time you would draw a little piece of fan art in this book. Whether it was him, him in a game or as a character or trying to draw his thumbnails. I never thought four years later I would be here wishing him goodbye as he moves on. It's so nostalgic in a delightful yet sorrowful way. I remember being in such a terrible shape but watching Sean helped me get through. Now knowing he needs that and you couldn't fully help him, fully heal him; you feel honoured but worthless. Sean still is a great person on the inside and outside no matter what happens.

Well, since he's almost about to hit 18 million subscribers I could give my fan-art book to him as an 18 million subscriber gift for reaching such a milestone. Honestly, he wholeheartedly deserves to have such a milestone and such a fan base.

I look at Jacksepticeye's YouTube page and realised he hasn't uploaded since his I Have To Go Away For A While video. But getting ready to move does take up a lot of time.

You then get everything you need ready and you even put on some makeup (you normally only wear a noticeable amount of makeup on special occasions), you pack Sam in a big gift bag and write a letter saying

"Dear Sean, you are such a hopeful, charismatic and modest human. I honestly wish more people were like you. We all have our own problems and to see you grow so much in such a little amount of time is more than spectacular. Here I have for you is a little Sam with a PMA hat. This represents that no matter who we are we just need to believe we can make it. It also is to show how far you have come from just being a lonely boy in a cabin to a YouTuber who has a lot of friends and fans who believe and support him. I wish I could do more to show how much I care about you.

Love, Y/N"

Then you put the fan-art book in the same but a smaller gift bag and wrote on top WAIT FOR 18 MILLION SUBS THEN OPEN ME! You figure to write something smaller but still sweet.

"Congrats Jack, You made it to 18 million! This here is a notebook of my fanart of you, I met around when you got 1 million. Which I thought was the most subscribers a YouTuber could ever get. Yet here you are impressing everyone. You helped me through a rough time, showed me there is always hope. Now I am happy to be that someone who gave you a little push in the right direction.

Love from, Y/N"

These were the gift bags you put PMA Sam and your fan-art book in for Sean.

You finally are at Jack's house for his party, your heart literally beating 100 times per second

You finally are at Jack's house for his party, your heart literally beating 100 times per second. You calm yourself down and finally, you ring the doorbell. Sean then greets you and welcomes you inside his home. You see nobody around but then again you are more than 30 minutes early. You say

"Hey Sean"

"Glad you could make it Y/N, someones brought their make up skills with them today"

"I got you some gifts if you wanted to open them"

You hand him over the gifts and he then grabs them in surprise.

"Thank you so much, I wasn't expecting to get a gift."

He opens the big bag to see a cute little Sam, lost for words you he gives you a big warm hug. You feel so light in his arms, so free like nothing wrong could ever happen. Feeling this is the perfect time to confess you say "Jack, I love you" the moment you whisper it in his ear; he gives you a tighter hug you embrace him not wanting this moment to ever end. You try not to but tears flow down your face even though you are still unsure of his answer. All these emotions break through your barrier. Emotions you hadn't felt in a long time belonging, truth, meaning, happiness and love.

You hear Jack trying to say something but nothing comes out in the form of words. You can't tell if its because he doesn't know what to say, how to express it or he's too nervous to say it. All you do is hush him hugging him tighter than ever. You see a smile form on Sean's face making you smile even wider than you ever have.

All you two did was rest in each other embrace for what seemed an eternity all you wanted to do was just stay like that forever.

But after some time the hug became colder, unsure of what is happening you then try to pull away but instead his nails rip into your flesh. You try not to scream in pain and agony, he grips your face and squeezes it tightly so you were looking directly at him. You saw Andi in his form but instead uncontrollably glitching everywhere. You finally realised that he is not Andi, you're

"Antisepticeye," he says gripping you tighter

I don't know how any human can have this strength it feels as if he is crushing my skull and peeling my skin off. While he looks as relaxed as if he was doing this in his sleep but his ear piercing maniac laughter scares you. You want to run away but you know struggling will only make it worse. You try to scream but he physically forces your mouth shut, he laughs at your attempt at a cry for help that turned into a whimper. Then finally after what felt like hours of pain, he drops you and feeling unable to do anything you whine and you finally pass out.