Chap 6: Antisepticeye

You come home from a normal day of work and jumped onto your couch and see Jack has uploaded a video called I Have To Go Away For A While. You hear him talking about how he's moving to L.A and that he won't be uploading for a while. He also admits that there is a lot in his life weighing him down. It's sort of weird knowing what those things are. You start welling up with tears because not only is this a big step for him but also a big step away from you. For once you actually didn't finish watching the rest because just hearing him so sad, it's so different and you can't handle how distant he will be.

~~ Time Skip ~~

You eagerly wait as Sean's appointment is in 5 minutes; you try to distract yourself from him but you can't. You try to calm down your nerves because you are ecstatic and terrified at the same time to confess you're true feelings to him. Finally, 'knock, knock' you jump up but realise you must stay professional. You take a deep breath as you open the door to reveal Sean.

He smiles at you and sits down, you think to yourself should I tell him now. I think I will tell him at the right time. It's not like I'm going to forget to tell him today.

He sits there fidgeting and he normally does this when he's intensely thinking or he wants to say or admit something that is hard for him to say. You ask

"Would you like to tell me something?"

He chucklingly responds "Am I doing it again?"

"Don't worry your new therapist will help you out with that, otherwise contact me!" You say looking devilishly making Jack laugh.

He then takes a long, deep breath and asks "Would.. would you like to come to a party that I am holding? It only feels polite as you have helped me tremendously"

You think obviously I want to come and then realise you can confess your feelings at the party. It would be a lot more appropriate time as well. 

"I would love to go to the party"

Sean smiles excitedly and responds "It will be on tomorrow"

You take a deep breath and tell him "I don't think you know this but I have to tell you so your next therapist can help you with this. Normally a therapist wouldn't tell you this so early because it would be hard for you to grasp but I need to tell you so your next therapists know about it and that they are qualified."

Sean stares at you dumbfounded completely unaware about what you are talking about.

You then finish your sentence "Sean, you have DID which is called Dissociate Identity Disorder. You have another persona or identity you are unaware of and his name is Andi."

Sean grasps his head as if to be in major pain. You hold him steady and try to calm him down. He manages the words "Don't talk about it". You reply "I know it seems scary but trust me you will be ok. The next therapist will help you understand and cope with this. I promise everything will be-"

Sean cuts you off with an ear piercing scream that literally forces you to let go of Sean and cover your ears. When you looked away from him, his left eye then turns black with a green iris, you jump back at the fact Sean changed so fast. Andi says "Do you miss me?" showing his unique psychotic smile.

You realise this is the perfect time to get answers about Andi; if he answers.

"Could I ask you a question?"

"I don't know, can you?"

"OK then. When do you first remember being around or in a sense 'alive'?"

"Oh, that's for me to know and for you to find out." He says smiling as if planning something mischevious.

~~Time Skip~~

It's the end of the session and Andi was there for the entire session. Although I got no info about him I did at least got to know his personality a bit more. He's definitely the type of person to act and never ask questions. He also is terrible with dealing and hiding his emotions so that will be helpful.

You want to desperately go to the toilet but you think it is not the best option to go with Andi in your office. You think for a while but you literally felt you can't hold it in any longer. You tell Andi "I will be back in a bit ok. If you could pay then you can be on your way or you could wait if you want."

As you said the last part Andi smiled creepily, I guess he's gonna stay until I come back great.

Andi's P.O.V

Finally, Y/N has left I can find all the juicy tea she has on Jack. I open this drawer and find only a few papers. I see at the very bottom of the pile is called Love. So she in love, I have understood that feeling. I see Jack feeling it and I find it revolting but whatever. This will provide as very helpful blackmail. I open it to read "It has been a long time but I in love again. I honestly never thought I could love anyone after that experience. But here I am in love with Jack and Sean, the one who I am over the moon to be able to meet every week." 

Not only is she in love; she's in love with Jack. Even better. All I need to do is figure out what this experience she is talking about is.

Your P.O.V

I come back to my office to see that Andi had already paid and left my office as it was. I was actually worried he was going to do something scandalous but luckily he didn't. Although I should be more careful with him around. I mean at least I won't have to see him anymore.

A/N: Sorry for not updating on Friday but would you like it if I started updating every week instead? 

(this may result in me not uploading on Friday as I may forget but I will try my hardest)