1-Prison

A/n: I do not own Ouran Highschool Host club it's plot or its characters. All rights to the original owner. Also, the photo above is to show what Hana is supposed to look like. I don't know the owner, but all rights to them.

Hana's POV

I stared at the white walls and ceiling. It was silent and I stared at the closed window. The moon shone lightly from around the clouds. I gently sighed and readjusted my head.

I heard the door and turned my head to see Kyoya. I started sitting up to see him and my black hair gently brushed my shoulders, "Kyoya? It's late."

He said, "Yes it is, but I thought you'd want to see me?" He turned back towards the door, "I guess I was wrong I'll be going."

I felt my eyes, a mixture blue and grey eyes, widen. I stammered, "N-no! I like it when you come to visit me in prison!" He stopped with his hand on the door handle. I felt anxiety wrap around my body.

He turned around with a sigh, "This isn't a prison." He walked over and sat in the chair beside me, "This is our family's best hospital. You're also the patient with the most around the clock care." My anxiety dwindled and I smile at him.

I said, "Yeah, right... I don't love being checked every hour during the day and every two at night." I begrudgingly stared at the monitors in the room. I stated, "This is a prison."

He sighed, "Well remember what father said?" He gently rubbed my shoulder. Then it dawned on me.

I knew my face lit up, "Tomorrow I come home! Then the next day I'm in 2-A with you."

He questioned, "You could be in 3-A so why not?" He took his hand away and gently rubbed at his temples. Then he returned his gaze to me and we locked eyes.

I stated, "I'm the age of those in 1-A. I'm only one year younger than you. Also, dad definitely wouldn't let me in because of my body acting up. Cause you'd pick up on it the fastest. Sometimes you beat the doctors here to it."

Kyoya said, "Yet don't reveal you're my sister. Also, come to my club after school and sit with me or another one of the guys. Just remember let's see how long it take them to find out we're siblings."

I stated, "I get to go to your club? And by guys do you mean the "annoying king" as you call him?" I lightly giggled, then I tilted my head awaiting his response.

Kyoya said, "No I think you'd like Haruhi." Haruhi? Who is Haruhi? I wonder what he's like.

I questioned, "Haruhi?" He ruffled my hair and stood up. I said, "Kyoya, explain. Please..."

He responded, "You'll figure out soon enough. Anyway, rest up before tomorrow." He smiled and bowed to me and I nodded back. He quietly left the room, closing the door behind him.

I said, "Will I get through school though..."

--At home--

I stared in awe at my room. It was solid pale grey. Hey, at least it's not the white hospital. I gently pushed at the wheels of my wheelchair staring at the big room, "Wow."

I stared down at my hands in my lap. I wish my muscles were stronger. Just two months ago I started physical therapy to learn how to walk. To say the least, I still have trouble standing.

The room had a king-size bed, a large wood desk, two wooden dressers, and two wooden nightstands. I heard footsteps behind me and soon saw dad beside me, "Yes father?"

He said, "I know. I had maids put your clothes in dressers. The things hung in the walk-in closet is 5 school uniforms."

I nodded, "Thank you, father. Tomorrow I plan to stay after school with Kyoya, and see what the club he's in is like."

He stated, "That club is a great way to get connections." Then I heard him walk off and close the door behind him. Great way to get connections, huh...

I gently sighed and stared, "It's a dull room... but at least I'm home..." I've never been home. I've been in the hospital since the day I was born. So even seeing a normal room and house was astounding to me.

I rolled around and saw most stuff was big, especially the bed. I'm 4'10 (Honey's height) so it looks like a huge ocean of a bed. I heard the door open again, "Yes father?"

I heard, "Hana... do I seem to like him?" I turned my chair around and saw the door open. A certain guy with glasses was staring at me.

I called out, "I'm so sorry Kyoya. Come in." He came in from the doorway and ended up standing in front of me.

He looked down towards me, "You still have 7 prescriptions right?" I nodded my head in response. He stated, "Don't forget your medicine you take at lunch at home. You and I will carry your emergency pens in our bags, just in case."

I said, "I won't forget. Trust me, I'm already so excited for tomorrow." I had a full blown smile. All of my teeth were visible, yet I paid it no mind.

He stated, "Well, be ready to meet the club after school. Also, prewarning you are the only visible handicap at our school. So you need to be prepared for the attention."

I said, "I'll be okay Kyoya."

Originally Posted Feb. 9, 2019
Most recently updated Nov. 20, 2019