17-Graduations

Mori's POV

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I went to get up and stretched. In a year maybe Hana will be able to walk. I don't see he rolling the line instead of walking it. I wonder how much the host club will help her grow next year.

--memory--

It was about a month into the school year when the doors to the club room opened. In came a girl in the school's yellow dress uniform. She had light black hair and eye catching blue grey eyes. She sat in a wheelchair. I wonder what happened to her?

Yet I knew better than to voice that opinion. I prefer to stay silent anyway. Tamaki drew everyone's attention to her by announcing she was a first time guest. Tamaki ended up kissing her hand which made her eyes widen in surprise. She mentioned that she'd probably leave. 

Tamaki scared her away. Soon enough Kyoya called him an idiot and he went and sulked in a corner. Then Kyoya listed all of us off. I held my blue rose as he introduced me. For some strange reason though I immediately wanted her to pick it and me.

After hearing about everyone she stated,"Umm... I don't know." Then after rolling back a bit she said, "You all seem nice, in your own ways." Kyoya recommended she try out all the hosts to see who she liked the best. Mitsukuni immediately said she could come to our table first.

Tamaki was the only person to disagree but she ignored him. After a little bit Honey asked her her name. After a few moments "H-Hana..." was her reply. I wanted to say it to hear how it sounded but I didn't. Soon enough the twins came and took her away. I felt her absence and I didn't know what to do.

After that the club eventually ended. Everyone was leaving and Tamaki stopped her. Then he gave up on asking her for her last name. Turning to Kyoya, Kyoya didn't give an answer. Which I realized was very off already.

He said, "I can't say. My hands are tied on this one, Daddy." This caused the twins, Tamaki and Mitsukuni to voice there concerns. Then Kyoya ruffled her hair and said, "Hana. Her first name is Hana."

Then this confused everyone basically. They're siblings, aren't they? Then it came out their personal game was over. She stated, "Ootori. Ootori, Hana is my name."

--end memory--

It feels like forever since I meet her. I wonder if she feels the same? I went downstairs and grabbed an apple. I munched on an apple awaiting Soon enough I finished it. Dad came in, "Ready to graduate?" I nodded my head yes. He held a light smile as he walked out the door again, "I'll see you tonight."

He walked out as Satoshi came in, "Dad left?" I shrugged in response. He smiled, "Oh... so, you graduate tonight?" I nodded yes, "Yes Satoshi."

-----

I came into the house diploma in hand. Dad came in behind me, "I'm proud of you and Mitsukuni." I stated, "Thanks."

---the next year---
Hana's POV

I sighed standing in the kitchen. I stated, "Why do I have to?" Kyoya stated, "It is an Ouran tradition. We are required by father to do it." I stated blatantly, "Well I kind never have followed tradition." He smirked, "Well then, it's a great time to start."

I sighed, "Fine." He grabbed my shoulder turned me around and gently shoved me, "Now go get ready." I sighed and huffed but I left the kitchen and headed up in the elevator. A maid said, "Let's get ready miss." She bowed, "The makeup artist will be here in half an hour miss. Would you like help with picking a dress?"

I said, "No." She said, "Alright miss." I said, "I'd like the dress father got me last month." She said, "The one that matches your eyes?" I said, "Yeah." She stated, "Okay." She went into the closet and pulled it out. She came to me with it.

I slipped into it. The dress matching my eyes with straps on each shoulder. Going down to my knees and being flowy at the bottom. She stated, "You look gorgeous miss. You're skin looks amazing, specifically your legs."

I grinned, "Thanks." Soon enough the stylist came and my hair was put in a neat bun. She made my skin color look exactly the same. She used light pink blush and my eyeshadow was done an ivory almost the same as my skin color. Then she did mascara and eyeliner.

I rode the elevator downstairs to be greeted by Kyoya in a tux, "Father is already there, let's go." I said, "Yet when we leave it's that much closer to the night being over." He patted my shoulder, "It'll be fine." A light smile rested on my face. I can always trust my big brother.

Every week when I was a prisoner he came at least once. Even when he was frantic in his own way, studying for finals while visiting me. He stated, "Come on, it's time to go." We headed out and into the limo. He grabbed my hand and we both squeezed each other's hands.

He stated, "I'm really glad to see you be somewhat healthy. Maybe tonight will be a precursor for the rest of your future." I stated, "I hope so."

We arrived at the school and Kyoya got out then helped me out. My legs were shaky yet we interlocked arms. He walked slowly beside me letting me try to keep going. We eventually arrived at classroom 3-A and stared at all my classmates. We made our way to Tamaki.

He grabbed me into a hug. He started supporting my weight and Kyoya let him. He said, "Hana I'm so happy to see you tonight! After tonight we'll all be full adults!"

I held onto his shoulders in fear of falling, "Y-yeah." Our teacher walked into the classroom and said, "Alright. Time to head to the auditorium."

-----

All of us stood in the old club room. Tamaki in tears said, "It's sad to leave." I said, "Its okay. Just visit it sometimes." Kyoya gently sighed as Tamaki held him in a tight hug. Kyoya stated, "The room will be different."