2-Music Room 3

Hana's POV

I slipped on a yellow dress then immediately sat back down in my wheelchair. I slipped on my white socks and shoes then started tying the red bow then rolled out of the closet. When I stared in the mirror my wheelchair glared back at me.

I brushed my black hair leaving it down. I grabbed my bag and sat it beside me to my right, in the chair. I was already 3 weeks behind other students. I had a bad reaction and it delayed my time of getting out, sadly.

I rolled out of my room, a maid lightly bowed to me by the elevator. I go inside the elevator after having it go downstairs, I eventually rolled outside.

I sat in the back of the limo beside Kyoya after him helping me get in. I quietly looked out the window in taking the views of the outside world beyond the hospital window. We pulled up to a pink school, "You're joking."

Kyoya said, "No Hana. This is our school. Now, wait a moment." He helped me out and back into my chair. I stared at the empty school grounds. There wasn't a single person in sight. Isn't this a school?

I asked, "Kyoya? Nobody is here." This is eerie. I don't like it.

He said, "We're here thirty minutes early to get your schedule." Oh. I rolled towards the school beside Kyoya. We went to the office.

I rolled up to the desk. The lady smiled towards me. I said, "Hello, I'm Hana Ootori."

The lady smiled and then gave me my schedule, "Nice to see you Miss Ootori. At the very end of the hallway to the right, the third door is the elevator." I nodded then we left.

I looked at the map on the back of my schedule. Then I easily got to 2-A after taking the elevator. I took moved the seat away then situated myself in the back row near the window to stare at the world. Kyoya sat beside me. I said, "The headmaster's son is in your class right?"

He nodded, "Yes, he's also annoying." Eventually, people filled in but the craziest was definitely Tamaki Suou. Yet for some reason he overlooked me and animatedly chatted with Kyoya who was only giving him short replies.

-----

On lunch break, I left the room. I went outside and eventually found a table in a rose maze. I enjoyed the view of roses as I ignored my hunger. I eventually left and headed back. I sat behind my desk as the bell rang. I stared at my desk as people started entering.

Eventually, someone touched my shoulder. I pulled away and stared at them. I realized automatically the person was Tamaki Suou. He smiled, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, darling princess. What's your name?"

I looked down, "Uhhh..." The club isn't supposed to know we're siblings. I can't say my name... If I do, he'll know...

He bent down and looked into my eyes, "Well it'd be nice to know this maiden's name." I sighed gently shaking my head no. Soon enough the teacher finally arrived and began teaching making him go back to his seat.

-----

I rolled down the halls after school, my mind wondering about what my big brother's club was like. The host club in music room 3... Eventually, I arrived and noticed the girls. Soon enough the door opened. I heard a loud, "Welcome ladies."

Eventually, after they had gone in I rolled myself in the door. I immediately noticed so many people sitting around talking. So... this is his club? I stared at the room. Soon enough Tamaki Suou burst out, "We have a first time guest, men." Tamaki burst out, "Who is this fair maiden?"

He came up and gently held my hand. Kyoya said, "I believe he's talking about the new girl."

A short blonde smiled, "How'd you guess it Kyo-chan?" The blonde gently clutched at the cuff of Kyoya's jacket. Is that? Is that Haninozuka?

Kyoya sighed, "Simply. She just started today." I stared at the guys in front of me. The twins... The Hitachiin twins. Then I noticed Morinozuka and recognized Haninozuka. Then I couldn't place a finger on the brunette.

Tamaki placed a kiss on my hand and I felt my eyes widen. He said, "The pleasure is mine." I gently retracted it and placed both on my lap. I wanted to retreat, but I knew my wheelchair wouldn't do it for me.

I said, "Umm I think I'll leave..."

--To be continued in Chapter 3

Originally Posted Feb. 9, 2019
Most recently updated Nov. 20, 2019