6-My family's resort

Hana's POV

I rolled out of the changing room with a light blue dress over my solid black one piece. I was meet by Tamaki who was standing outside the door. Why is he here right now? He simply looked up and down at my outfit then nodded. I went past him confused at what the deal was.

I stared at the green canopies above my head. Well, at least it's pretty. I walked to where everyone was to notice Haruhi and Tamaki were the only ones missing. Kyoya came over to me, "So what do you think Hana?"

I said, "It's warm and serene." He wrote in his black notebook as he walked away from me. They're so different. How are they friends?

Afterward, Tamaki came back with Haruhi. I noticed Haruhi was in a yellow cover-up and shorts. Wouldn't a dress be easier? Oh yeah, she hates those, kind of.

Tamaki burst out, "Why it's because you're so cute and feminine Hana. You're adorable. You make me so happy to see you in a dress. You're like a prim flower in the peak of its beauty. You are a ray of sunshine among us..."

I cut in, "Tamaki enough." Then Tamaki went over to Kyoya complaining that I didn't love him. He doesn't understand I do care about him. Love, love is just too strong a word... Unless it's explaining Kyoya. I've wanted to be normal, and with my closest brother since I was little.

I sighed and stared at the peaceful scene in front of me. The trees and the calm river. Will the other hosts realize this is a test? Then I turned to notice the twins by Haruhi. 

She ended up grabbing my hand and walking away from the twins. Yet when we got where she was going Honey called out, "Hana-chan, Haru-chan let's go swimming!" I stared at his pink float on him. He came up to us with a bright smile, "What do you say?"

I nodded gently, "Sure Honey." Maybe the water will be fun? Haruhi asked him why he was wearing the float.

He said, "Cause it's cuter this way."

I stared at him thinking, well that's manipulation but said, "okay." Haruhi turned him down though. I rolled over to Kyoya's table and took off my blue dress.

He said, "Watch out the idiots could do something."

I said, "Well I'm just going to swim anyway, kay?" He nodded and kept writing in his notebook. I gently folded it and set it on the table then headed back over to Honey.

Honey said, "I expected you to have a solid black swimsuit Hana-chan."

I questioned, "Why?"

He put his finger out pointing at the pool, "I don't know. Maybe cause it matches your hair." I moved to the tide stream beside him and slowly got out of my chair and onto the ground. I gently moved my legs with my arms towards the edge then sat on the edge with my legs in it. Honey got in, "Come on in Hana-chan!"

I smiled at him. I got in holding onto the edge and he ended up on Mori's back. I kept gently swaying in the gentle current. Mori got out and I smiled only swaying beside Honey. I kept going until I heard a thunk.

I looked up to notice Tamaki against a totem pole. What'd the idiot do this time? Honey yelled, "Hana-chan!" Then I felt him grab my hand.

Then water started to go over our heads as I heard someone yell, "Mitsukuni!" Mori? Eventually, I was dragged out of the water by Honey. I coughed out all the water then stared at him. I noticed he still held my hand.

I sighed, "I'm okay Honey. My body's alright. Thanks for saving me though."

He responded, "Thank goodness you're okay Hana-chan." Then he held my hand he went to pull up but stopped. He turned around and sat down, "Grab my neck." I did as told and then was picked up and he grabbed my legs quickly, "It's a piggyback, Hana-chan."

I mumbled, "Oh... I've never had one." So this is a piggyback ride? You just get packed around on someone else's back. That is odd, yet... Hmm... I'd say, it's not that bad.

He said, "Well let's go find the hosts. They're probably looking for us right now. And Takashi and Kyoya are probably worried the most."

I nodded, "Fine by me." Honey waked while packing me. and At least I'm safe with him, he's a martial arts master. Eventually, honey picked up his pace and started running. Soon he sat me by a tree right outside of a bush then ran off. Was I abandoned? Then I heard a commotion.

So I poked my head through the bushes he had put me behind to see black-uniformed police on the ground unconscious. Then I realized they were my family's police. What happened? I barely glanced up to notice Honey, Haruhi, and Mori. Then the other hosts came though to the clearing from the other side.

I heard, "Hana-chan!" Then I noticed Honey coming back and I got packed bridal style into the clearing more. Tamaki was holding Haruhi tightly in a hug going on about her being his "daughter." I was brought over to Mori. Honey said, "Well, I guess everyone got worried."

As soon as Tamaki noticed me he rushed over to me, "My precious Hana are you okay? You didn't get bit by a snake, did you? Did you get cut?" He gently clasped my hand.

I sighed, "No, I'm fine. Honey helped me. So don't worry Tamaki." I tugged my hand away from him. I placed my hands on my stomach. Then I remembered Honey was holding me like princesses are held in story books. I felt like a princess when I was in prison. I just craved my freedom.

Kyoya walked directly up to me and stared down at me in Honey's arms. Kyoya stated, "Hana you should never get in the water again." He had stern eyes with unwavering resolve. I liked swimming though. It wasn't that bad.

I said, "I'm fine. The switch just got flipped. I was fine beforehand." His stern eyes only seemed to gain a twinge of anger. Then it dissipated in to concern and worry.

He said, "No. It's for your own safety Hana." I sighed, not content with the answer. Why can't I just be normal? I'm still okay.

I said, "Kyoya, I'm fine." I gently clasped my hands together. All I probably have is a bruise or two from being packed, if that.

Tamaki whined, "But what am I supposed to do if you get hurt?" I turned my attention to the train wreck of emotions, Tamaki. His blonde hair was ruffled and his eyes were glossy.

I said, "Calm down Tamaki. I won't get hurt." I turned towards the person still holding me, Honey. I noticed Honey had a smile. Kyoya was still fuming. I looked down and my bathing suit was still fine.

Honey said, "Give her a piggyback ride, Takashi." Soon I was positioned to holding Mori's neck being careful. He clutched my legs underneath my thighs. Then everyone started trailing off and we slowly followed behind.

Honey glanced back and noticed us behind the others. He came back and walked beside us. Haruhi mentioned how she'd prefer the beach. The club then chooses that would be the next thing to do.

A/n: This isn't too related but it still surprised me. Today, 2/11/19 was marked as the death of the PS2 as the last official server shut down.

Originally Posted Feb. 11, 2019
Most recently updated Nov. 22, 2019