8-Haruhi's Home and Tamaki's Little Sister

Hana's POV

The club chose to visit Haruhi today. I sat at the table eating breakfast with Kyoya. The room was silent and we were the only people in it. I asked, "Does Haruhi know about today?" Kyoya silently shook his head no. Then we continued sitting in the repressive silence. Maybe I like the host club just cause they at least have noise.

-----

I had on a light purple tank, black Capri leggings, and black flats finished the look. I guess this will do. I rolled out of my room and eventually out the door with Kyoya. After joining the twins and the rest of the hosts in one of the twin limos we arrived at Haruhi's.

My wheelchair was got out of the trunk and unfolded. I sighed and calmly waited for Kyoya to help me. Yet, without question, Mori picked me up bridal style and gently put me in it. I said, "T-thanks senpai." He nodded and ruffled my hair.

Soon I noticed Haruhi in a pink dress with a t-shirt under it coming over with grocery bags. Then I noticed a lot of people had crowded around the limo. Oh yeah... We're showing up unannounced. I heard Tamaki say, "We can not call her place cramped or shabby."

Then the twins in unison said, "Yes boss." I watched Haruhi slowly lose her temper until eventually, she ended up yelling at Tamaki.

-----

Soon enough the guys had huddled into Haruhi's living/dining room. All of them had their knees up to their chest. I sat in my wheelchair at the entryway to the room. I hope they know they look ridiculous. I noticed the twins giving Haruhi a bag of tea, "It's best served as milk tea."

Haruhi said, "When was the last time I bought milk?" Tamaki and the twins began huddling together. I don't even really want to know. There is no telling. After spending time around him, I understand why Kyoya calls Tamaki the "idiot king."

-----

Haruhi and I went into the supermarket. Haruhi sighed, "Can you believe them?" She quickly picked up a shopping basket. She placed it in the fold of her arm.

I smiled, "I know. They're crazy right? You know I can have the basket sit in my lap." She gently handed it to me. We smiled and headed off towards the meat section.

She smiled, "Yeah. But I like being around them still." She picked up a pack of beef slices staring at them intently. "They make me happy."

I smiled, "Your dad and the guys really wanted to come with us." I noticed the club roaming the aisles in the store. I wonder when Haruhi will notice them.

Haruhi giggled, "Yeah. I know." She places her fingers on her chin. She contemplated buying it. Does she feel like it?

I patted her shoulder, "It just means they care. Also, have you decided if you want the beef yet?"

-----

A blonde little girl with pigtails walked into our club room. Her blue eyes immediately widened and she said, "Big Brother!" Everyone stared at her so did I. The girl ran towards Tamaki wrapping her arms around his neck, "Big Brother!" Wait, what?!

Tamaki stated, "From today forward I will be your big brother!" The girl seemed overjoyed at this. But then most members asked about Tamaki having a sibling he forgot about. After affectionately hugging Tamaki she stood back on the ground.

She said, "this is a reverse harem!" Everybody started freaking out at what she said. Yet I just stood there, did she really just say that? Soon a maid and butler came in after the little girl. Most of the club was shocked it was Nekozawa's little sister, Kirimi Nekozawa.

The maid started telling some backstory but I ignored it. If it's anything important, I can ask Kyoya later. I wonder why she didn't go to her own brother?

-----

We ended up in a dark room where I was just against the wall. Tamaki came into the room packing Kirimi then set her down. She looked over at Nekozawa who was shining a flashlight at his face. He turned around and looked like he should be telling ghost stories at a campfire.

Kirimi ended up crying and running out of the room. After he was consoled the group looked out the window to see Kirimi with a cat. Soon enough everyone noticed Kirimi in the courtyard with a cat. Which then caused Nekozawa to jump out the window rushing to her aid. I wonder, would Kyoya do the same for me?

-----

Kyoya stood in front of dad's desk. I sat in my wheelchair directly beside Kyoya. Dad said, "Our family has been invited to dine with the Morinozuka's tomorrow." He stated, "Nobody can attend but you two. So, I expect you kids to be all business. You need to be respectful to all of them."

In unison, Kyoya and I said, "Yes father." Then with a wave of his hand he dismissed us. We left and went to the hall. I gently bit the inside of my lip.

I questioned Kyoya, "Morinozuka, so that means Mori from our club, right?" Kyoya was walking down the hall, and I kept pushing myself in pace beside him. I said, "Right, Kyoya?"

He responded, "Yes, the one and the same. It'll be odd though." I felt confusion wash over me. Odd? What's odd about it?

I asked, "What do you mean by "odd," Kyoya?" He stopped and sighed. He gently grabbed the handles on the back of my chair and began to push me down the hall.

He replied, "He has a little brother in middle school. We're going to need to know more about him and his family. Especially since this is a business atmosphere that dad is sending you to."

-----

We arrived at the Morinozuka estate. I stared at the traditional Japanese architecture. Eventually, I got out of the car and rolled up to the front door. I looked down at the short black dress dad had picked out for me. Kyoya, who was in a tux, knocked on the door. A butler answered yet then took us to Mori and left us with him.

After a miniature tour of the house to know where basic stuff is we headed up to Mori's room. We went in and he went to his black bed and plopped down. He then lifted himself into a plank then got off. We ended up playing video games.

At supper time we headed downstairs with Mori packing my wheelchair again. When we reached the table Kyoya pulled a chair away for me to have a spot. I grinned gently and rolled in. As he sat down I noticed Mori's father coming to sit at the head of the table. Also, a younger boy who I assumed to be his younger brother.

His dad held a gentle smile, "Takashi..." Mori seemed to understand it perfectly. He gently nodded his head.

Mori bowed his head lightly, "Father this is Hana and Kyoya Ootori." He then turned his gaze to me.His grey eyes piercing into mine.

I turned to his father. I felt a gentle smile grace my face. I said, "Hello, Mr.Morinozuka." You know, this isn't as intimidating as I expected it to be.

He said, "Hello, are you happy to be here?" Well, how should I say it. I need to be polite.

I said, "Yes I'm happy to be here, the invitation was very kind." I bowed towards him and he nodded to me. I smiled and now remained silent.

The boy cut in, "Am I invisible?" His eyes shown with energy. His hair was slightly messed around and not held down.

Mr.Morinozuka gave him a rough look, "You aren't. Well, this is my youngest son Satoshi, he and Takashi are different. Yet, I'm sure you can tell though.

Originally Posted Feb. 12, 2019
Most recently updated Nov. 22, 2019