9-Honey's Toothache and Writting

Hana's POV

During club hours a few days later I turned to notice the squeals of excitement coming from around Honey and Mori. Then I noticed Mori had Honey down on the couch. I calculated how much money a new secret photos book of Honey and Mori would be worth. Kyoya will have a lot off the profits.

Then I heard, "No more sweets Mitsukuni." Oh wow. My head started calculating how much we would save on sweets each day this lasted. Now that will definitely make Kyoya happy. Tamaki stood up, "Until Honey recovers from his toothache we ask that you refrain from having sweets in the club room."

Honey was teary as Mori took away his slice of strawberry cake. Chasing Mori in hopes to get it back. I stared at it, why is this part happening though? I shrugged and continued to stare.

-----

Honey sulked in the corner. But soon he followed me when I went to the club's storage room to escape Tamaki doting on me and calling me his daughter. He came in and gently clasped my hand, "Hana, why does God hate me?" I said, "Fine..."

I pulled my bag from beside me and pulled out one lollipop. I said, "Don't tell Mori, okay?" He grinned widely, "Okay. Mori has a secret from you too." I said, "Oh, okay." Honey said, "You'll find out one day."

-----

After Honey flung Mori he dashed out of the club room. I noticed and followed him out. While the rest stayed to offer consolation to Mori.

Eventually, Honey stopped and stared out a window. I said, "Honey." He turned to me tears rolling down his cheeks, "Takashi doesn't understand. A little won't hurt me." I said, "It's okay honey. Listen I think he's blaming himself for your toothache."

Honey mumbled, "Why?" I said, "Well most days when you leave the club room he reminds you to brush your teeth that night. I can remember three times that he forgot to. I remember Kyoya pointed it out to me the night all this first started." Honey mumbled, "So he blames himself?"

I nodded yes, "Yeah. That's why he pushed you to a breaking point. He didn't care about the pain. He wanted to in a way be punished for forgetting." Honey said, "I didn't realize..." I said, "I know but go back to him." Honey ran down the hall back towards the club room.

I stared out the window myself, "Is this all normal?" I mumbled to myself, "I guess I'll ask Kyoya later. I don't know what normal friends are like..." Normal... Am I in some way... Normal? I sighed adjusted the cuffs on my dress. Maybe. Eventually, I rolled back to the club room to see everyone all smiles again.

-----

Mori's POV

I stood in front of my dad's desk. He stated, "You need to pick a girl to propose marriage to. You're about to graduate from high school." I stated, "I know, dad." He said, "Takashi you're my heir. I need you to pick a nice and respectable girl. Someone from Ouran preferably."

I said, "I think I know." He questioned, "Who is it? What's her family's name? Do you know her personally? Are you friends with her?" I said, "Ootori, Hana Ootori." He said, "The young girl in the wheelchair?" I nodded my head yes.

He said, "That could cause her to be looked down upon." I stated, "I know." He said, "Yet you're assured she'll be good." I nodded yes, "She's very smart and kind. She has cared for Mitsukuni too." He smiled broadly, "Well then that's promising. Shall we write the proposal now?"

I nodded yes, "We should go ahead... To know..." I rubbed the back of my neck getting nervous. The door opened dad and I stared at Satoshi. He said, "Takashi, dad what're you guys talking about?" I shook my head no trying to give him the message to leave.

He came in and sat in the chair beside me, "So what're we up to?" Dad started, "Takashi and I were about to write an engagement proposal." He said, "Oooh. Who to?" Dad stated, "An Ootori." Satoshi said, "Hmm... The Ootori girl that came to supper not to long ago?"

Dad nodded yes as I held a cautious eye on Satoshi. He said, "She looked frail." Dad nodded, "Yet we need to show humility. It could help our name. She was so respectful when she was over. We'll just have to get to know her better."

Satoshi sighed and stood up stretching, "Finnne." Dad motioned for him to go away with his hand and he left. He smiled at me, "Let's write it." I nodded, "Okay."

A/n: Hope you have a happy Valentine's Day this year.

Originally Posted Feb. 14, 2019
Most recently updated Sep. 22, 2019